Petition to add an Advertising Tab

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _Embla_, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Support just cause your a sexy beast

2. Oh look it's caren

3. Like I said before B, targeting people who post ad's is bordering on bullying, did you hit any clans in the top 20 lb ?
    If we cannot stop people advertising, we need to give them another channel to do it.

4. ALL TROLLERS ON THIS THREAD WILL BECOME A TARGET

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

5. We need to work together, not against eachother. :|

6. This would cause So. Much. Lag.

It's already laggy enough, but people hardly chat in WC. If people did spam a whole new tab, then WC would be a fast-paced conversation, adding more to the lag time. No support.

7. Kat-I'm pretty sure the devs could upgrade the servers to deal with it.
    With the new war system that's coming there's surely going to be a sever upgrade to deal with the increase in pvp attacks.

I don't have any lag anyway. So perhaps it's your Internet connection.

8. Idc what happens. I don't use my speakers to chat. They're too valuable. So anyway... It would barely work cuz people would post in wc with ads still. Say it's silencable... So is bypass and spam. Players still do that. So they'll still post in wc with ads. Either way... Unless some intricate system is set up where when you post, the server detects its an ad and stops it. Which I doubt will ever happen. So yh. 

9. Nope.. I like it how it is

10. Shadow - if the same amount of adverts got into "the new WC" as there currently is spam and bypasses it would still improve it a great deal.

11. Support... Their would still be those nubs advertising in wc, but this idea could cut it back.. I'm another user from the times when the osf was the greatest asset of a clan

12. SUPPORT ALL THE WAY

13. Support

14. I support. They can switch the ally chat tab to the advertising tab. AC isn't much different them pm anyway, plus seeing your allies talk to other ppl in there gets kinda confusing sometimes lol. I'd have no issues losing ally chat for an ad board. Charge one speaker in WC as usual but 2 speakers for the ad board to reduce spam slightly.

15. The one true fix for wc I've seen. Because the devs will want ads going out - nobs = money, even if only a small percent actually purchase nobs, that's still a profit.

16. guys we've been over this... lets just tap on the mod thing here your asking the mods to watch 4 diff wc type chats plus cc walls ect. come on guys

17. Yes yes yes!!!!!