PETITION: Remainder of S3 11 vs. 11

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ice, Feb 9, 2014.

1.  Ditching the 11 vs 11, caused many clans that formed during Chaos wars to close up shop, like mine did with Lions. The small wars give more opportunities for different WC's to pop up with various strategies and allowed many clans to play. As a result clans have had to merge with others or merc in the larger clans. FULL SUPPORT

2. Will this help.... Maybe/Maybe not. Devs have lost control of the war system. Whole thing is a joke.

3. Well said hellfighter

4. Yay troll, I'll support It too

5. Will be updating count shortly

6. No, please no. If anything move roster numbers back up. S1, S2, and S3 before the roster number dropped all had many more matches. Lowering roster counts will just cut more people out as clans now have less room to work with. Itll still be lb/sh, just fewer on a team.

7.  or it will force top clans to split up to war, creating more entries, and more matches.

8. and you then need double the wc's and pretty much throw tracking out the window. The main readon i can even get a spot cause my build is not that great for 1 hr plunder rush then fight from pin wars, which is what it will still be.