PETITION: Remainder of S3 11 vs. 11

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ice, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Mrx- I wasn't debating whom had better equipment

"Sexy"- ofc your upset about everything I'm saying, on all ee threads. This would nerf your build. You dont have to act all butthurt about it. None of these ideas are mine, so, you're gonna have to come up with something better than "you're ideas are stupid , and and annnnd it's an sos1 you idiot"

My opinion stands, reducing roster size to 11 on 11 won't fix the problem you obviously exploit. Don't like it? Get over it

2. I'm not upset about anything, don't put words in my mouth idiot.

I would love to upgrade if it would be worth it, but presently it's not.

11v11 were better matches, so I am asking for those back.

3. Your ideas wouldn't fix anything. If you made Cs ranges then clans would just stack to the upper or higher limit to get matches.

4. There we go with "your ideas" and that "idiot" word again. Smh. Sad things can't be discussed like mature individuals (and that you're too small for me to hit)

5. Oh, how easy it is to talk tough on a throwaway account

6. I'll smack you around on my attack build later.

7. I'm right here waiting.

8. Ol_ron_g

You no longer have my permission to post on this thread. Continue to post and I will contact a mod for your forum vacation.

9. I will warn you- the way I usually war doesn't end after an hour or two 

10. Here's a tip TROLL-

I may respond to posts about myselfmight do your homework next time

11. Off the thread noob 

Last warning

12. Because I disagree that 11 on 11 wouldn't fix current ee issues? You can't order me off a thread for having an opposing opinion

13. support :!:, the 11 rosters were alot better & easier to fill

14. No support helps smaller teams stack to abuse to easily. Would just make a few select players have a distinct advantage towards getting 50 whilst still excluding half the players in kaw
    And those clans warring with 20 people would just select best builds from their list and toss other players to the kerb. Been there done that seen people treated like crap because of clans stacking rosters only the wc owner and their tightest right build friends get the wars. Everyone else gets tossed out. 11 man wars showed more greed by some players than most other areas of kaw. The fix needs to include more players not exclude more for the sake of a few who want to game small rosters with heavy stacks

15. Deep thinking under that bridge, huh? Eleven roster wars leaves builds like mine out.

16. support.. as long as i get to keep warring :)

17. Troll you noob 