PETITION: Remainder of S3 11 vs. 11

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ice, Feb 9, 2014.

1. This won't help as much. Should petition for dif tiers if ee, or cs requirements. Or plunder tweaks

2. Hey Ron those are some lame ideas, why don't you go post them on the official matchup thread.

3. Oh oops I meant groundbreaking.

4. In my experience the 11 man rosters in chaos wars worked great but the last few wars of the season I was in , we were matched against stacked clans. I think it was moreso the timing, near the end of chaos wars, that many more within ee community began manipulating their rosters, stacking for lopsided matchups. That's why I feel the 11-roster is not the key

5. No support

6. And where exactly do u stand tmh

7. And before u proceed let me inform u I meet smartasses with extreme hostility

8. Support. Would love it. 11 vs 11 was awesome

9. I'm waiting tmh.

10. As I thought

Carry on

11. 11 v 11  support

12. Support for 11v11 wars

13. Lol Ron those are some crap ideas. Thanks for bumping this with the spam though.

14. look at there. A tiny account (with ee equipment) who doesn't support big surprise  it's also a big surprise you're running your mouth too on that tiny account.

15. Ron he has better equip than you... An it's called sos1, it's a build, not a small acct

16. I'm confused. Did the admin create a thread for war and lock it . I can post there. Anyway. I don't know why everyone is so upset about the wars. I only started a week ago,but from what I understand I can have one of the most powerful war builds an sh. , before the end of season and get equipment. Can all you mods and hassles just convert to sh?

17. 1) I support 11v11, not your crap ideas Ron

2) half my equip is unequipped to try to match

3) it's a shadow hansel build idiot

18. Admin didn't lock this thread