PETITION: Remainder of S3 11 vs. 11

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ice, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I enjoyed 11 vs. 11 man rosters, but it felt impossible to find a clan to war in.

2. Support.

I loved 11 on 11 format.

3. Support 11v11 makes it so a lot more clans can war including mine

4. No support less ppl warring = anger

5. No support. >_< I like 20 rosters and 2 hour wars.

6. @kaw admin, the reason he didn't post there is because this is an actual petition that he wanted people to sign, so it needed it's own thread.
    And support, I had a blast in chaos wars. But if they change it, it should come with a message saying, "you wanted it you got it, now no complaining if you get bad matches :lol:"

7. Bigggg supppooorrrtttttt

8. Support for 11 man rosters. 20-25 man rosters with random/advantage rule set ko's have far too much to do with luck. Also 11 man rosters allow for more wars & tighter war rosters where people need to really be able to rely on those they war with.

9. IMO there will be no significant change due to s3 already active, probly have to wait til s4 or chaos2 for any changes

10. Fullest supporto :)

11. Good forum!! Maybe they will listen when a lot sign it!! I loved the 11:11 wars. Best ever

12. SUPPORTî„…!!!!!!!

13. Supporter Count up to this point: 44

14. Support I say 11 on week days since not as much players on and 15 on weekends since more players are on I think this would help everybody schedules