petition on price of seals

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by mrju__stice, Jan 29, 2015.

1. @devs

2. Support

3. I also support

4. SO I TAKE IT THOSE THAT APPOSE UV NEVER HIT A HTE LMFAO DOUBT THAT

5. I've never gone to an hte clan. Yes I've bought a few seals. But I've won more than I've spent $ on. And I always share with my home clan.

6. Support, make a EB where the seals are plentiful and the payout Ok but can only run it 1-2x a day... (24 hrs)

7. Think seals should be made more expensive, keep Dec's in the lifestyle they deserve

(Thanks Devs for free seals) haha

8. Lol. Support 

9. wd for getting free.seals no one minds them guess il just put my cash into destiny from now n.not support

People said about where we.live i also said what prices.should b with the raise but instead.of a.20% rise there was a 40% rise

10. Eb history shows 24 HTE ran in last day. Hmmmmmm 48 a day?????
    Fellow KAW mates, I think we have found the problem. OP's math skills.
    OP doubles the amount of HTE's claimed to have done, so why not follow suit and say seal's have doubled in cost. Makes sense to me

11. The only thing I have to say about this is that if seals were cheaper, you would be more inclined to buy crystals as using a seal without max crystalling is a complete waste of money.

So cheaper seals = more crystal sales which would counteract the revenue loss from a seal price drop.

Potentially anyway.

12. I say we get a petition to fix op's caps button. It's obviously broken and stuck on. No one would make themselves look foolish by using it all the time on purpose. Right?

13. BIG LETTERS ARE EASIER TO SEE, MAYBE HE IS JUST BEING CONSIDERATE TO THOSE WITH POOR VISION?

14. How much is £5 in $

15. $7.55

16. Don't you euro types give all your money to your governments so they can give y'all "free" stuff in return?

Leave devs alone and petition your government for free seals.

17. that gif was awesome. at first.

i wish people had the self control to stop spamming it everywhere.

18. The minute people start playing KaW they lose self control.