Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6 250+SUPPORTERS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Come_Inside, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

K cool

2. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

This is so true
    Never saw it that way but it is one petition that shows us the amount of warriors that r around n who knows how many more r silent.

Ops although unintended i think TYVM for this thread for bringing out ppl to voice their concerns and further bring the warring community out to show our force.

Nice to see the numbers of warriors here showing their passion to war instead of only the eb event types. Nothing against those ppl but war is what keeps my interest & i truly want to see the majority be satisfied and have fun in S6 whatever the final format is.

3. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Support

4. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Support

5. Re: Petition for INDI APART OF S6

To those who may have missed it....

FYI S5 was IWar only and it seems abundantly clear S6 will be LL War only. I've seen no post from Grant saying it will or can contain both formats. So the notion of variety does not apply.

What is lacking from ppl who only post SUPPORT does not address the issues of what occurred in S5. Simply ignoring there were issues is not acceptable. This petition thread is a good idea but can delve further into addressing the problems of S5 if u truly want more meat added to this movement.

A new thread to compliment this thread would better help this cause and further improve S6.
    Also do not ignore that many ppl like being in a war clan with friends for better or worse and they were shutout last S5 from warring.

6. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Support

7. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Once we get up to 250 I'll be sending Devs an email fighting for indi in S6! Come on guys lets get there. I will keep you all up to date on where WE stand

8. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Support

9. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

I already posted support for this, but just wanted to point out that today in War 13 (indy, Classic) we had 14 matches and circa 400 accounts warring.

10. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Almost 210 supporters that's the same as 14 clans signing up for lowlands which rarely ever happens

11. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Support. Need indi, only partly available for ll wars

12. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Also says much about how many ppl do not want to start a war clan. True IWAR is most popular but also due to the vary nature anyone can opt in with minimal effort. Only one more example that those who own and run a war clan were forgotten/ignored as it was in S5.
    Those same warriors contributed to S5 and all current IWARs.

Lets see if ASW gets back to 1600 warriors in 8 clans for Indi style warring. Recently its popularity has diminished and would be nice to see it once again fill up.

13. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Me support

14. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Definitely have my support

15. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

But I know how to track :/ why don't these noobs you're all concerned about learn to war

16. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

And just to double check you've always had a wc and tracker cuz you can do both right?

17. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

I would support a quota of Indi Wars in S6. I agree that there is a need though to increase the reliability of the pol of players who sign up for Indi. I still think you achieve a fair bitof that by having Indi sign up be a Xtal.

That give you either a potion or a spell that u can use to regen; said spell/potion expires/disapears when the war clock gets to 0.

Since in 99.5% of any war iI have been in I needed to Xtal i'd have no issue signing up using one but it will weed out the non-Xtallers and possibly curb inactivity a bit.

The other issue with 'pick up wars' is that you never know if you'll get a tracker/WC. Well, in S5 I went back to tracking after years because I wanted to place well. People tried to WC etc. If you want to be certian to have the best tracker.... well. Won't happen but I think Indi if 'purged a bit' of hangers on actually has the potential to make in system war more popular.

In more than a few wars I have been part of in S5 there were good learning moments for players new to warring. Some of those I saw again in my bracket changing build, improving and engaging with the community.

TL;DR Indi can be a great vehicle to popularize warring if we make some simple changes and accept they may not be a 'sure win'

18. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Support

19. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Support

20. Re: Petition INDI NEEDS TO HAVE A PART IN S6

Do you ever shut up? You don't have your own lowland war clan that you own so you're lazy too. I also recall doing lowland with you and you didn't xtal. Your plunder didn't increase so rather you didn't xtal or you suck. Stop with the gibberish moron