Petition - Get Rid of New Update

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rose_Strawberry, Jan 29, 2016.

1. No. The update was coming wether you liked it or not. This was the idea of the devs inspired by players.

No refunds or redos

2. Sadly, yes. I wish they considered the other suggestions...

3. Support, shouldn't have changed something that wasn't broken. Its a hassle too, I thought any member could pay for a role and then an admin could select a soldier for that role which would have been easier. Also we shouldn't have had to pay for members who were already admins.

4. Support. Get rid of it!

5. Stupid update. Get tid of it

6. Support!!

7. Small clans struggle to raise the money. Get rid of it...

8. At the end of the day the update is here to stay so suck it up buttercup and continue playing kaw the same way as you always have

9. I disagree, i think the new roles are appropriate, the cost reasonable, since theslots only need to be purchased once. Actually, it will, on the long run, create fair n balanced command in the clans. If an officer is not up to par, his slot can be given to another and since those slots costs gold, his or her position should be of more value to them. Juat bite the bullet yall n make the switch peacably

10. I spent my entire silver bar worth last event payout on priority roles I needed. My clan is dying because I can't have the admin base I had before without a couple trillion more gold

11. The trick is to share the cost between your loyal core group of players

Your clan isnt dying because of the update, its dying because of the inactives sitting in your clan

12. I agree with Coulson, her clan is dying because her clannies aren't helping, make a choice to survive or fade away, but let us stronger players move onward

13. Clans it's ur clan now u pay to have clan then pay more to update clan
    Get a grip ffs when are u gonna pick up

14. Previous comment that this is good hit me cos you no idea if tossers is allowed this posted

15. Support. The new update will kill small and new clans. New players who want to do small ebs to grow will have to join a bigger clan with a "warlord" sugar daddy. Wtf were you devs thinking???? Not spending money anymore here. And my guy n I spend hundred a month

16. I thought it better to try out the update first before deciding to make a thread on getting rid of it.

17. Support.

18. I HATE THIS UPDATE!!!!!