Petition - Get Rid of New Update

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rose_Strawberry, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Yes devs shud let us vote for or against.

2. I support New LL update. BFA and BFE adds more strategy. LL was getting to repetitive.

All tank vs All PS1
    All PS1 vs All PS1.

Lol what kind of wars are these.

3. Support.

I am owner and have been owner for some time with free admins with authority to help our clan to run smooth. This update does not help my work as clan owner. It does the opposite - I got too few that could do the admin actions an active clan needs 24 / 7. We have unlocked the new roles, but better to get our gold back to use on something else.

I agree that devs shud let us vote for or against. If majority say "NO" to this update, then devs should take action and refund the gold and let us have our original admins back.

If devs want to make it easier to run clans, then better to open for "clan pm" and unlimited admins that can help owners with same authority as original admins had.

4. I'm owner of dragons in the Myst,I see no reason to pay for slots for members doing admin position for what...to give a fancy name!!! Commander, war chief ect it's crap.we have right to be heard besides it's our$$$$$$ that goes on this game.I will NOT BUY CRYSTALS OR NOBS.

5. Worst petition ever haha. You really think the devs would take a way this large update they only just implemnted? Its a good update and shows that the devs still care for kaw and still want to improve it.

6. Just another money making update. This update sucks

7. All the devs really need to do to help this update is either lower the costs involved or remove them completely. That's my main annoyance with this update.

8. No support. Games are meant to make people learn how to play them. Sad people cry when the rules get changed and they have to use their heads for once...

9. The money aspect was to increase clan loyalty

10. Think quite a few people would argue that it's not an improvement. And it also could be argued they don't care about KaW, because when you receive so much negative feedback on an update and you choose to ignore it says a lot about how much the opinions of the players matter.

11. Support, remove update. Devs are only interested in those that pays to play, no one else in the game matters. Perhaps its time to delete KaW and move on.

12. Why are you complaining now? You've had since 14th Jan to complain about it.
    The devs may have listened if you complained pre-release. Now it just looks like you are throwing your toys out of the pram.

Personally I like the updated clan roles. Sure its not perfect but nothing ever is.

13. People did complain during pre-release. Devs didn't do anything. Go back on the original thread and point out how many people said it was a stupid idea.

For me, it makes KaW more needlessly complicated.

14. The wars are not fair is way too much lag the time is wrong you can't see you power bars something needs to be done for sure so I support this one hundred percent

16. Wars have been a bit glitchy but otherwise they've been fine. It's to be expected because a new update came out.

Have you ever considered the reason why there is lag is because your device is too crappy/old?

17. Yes support.

It's a blatant rip off to sell the users of your game what they had before for free. All you have done is jumble and divide up the roles so admins have scattered privileges that cannot sustain across all timezones because you didn't allocate enough positions.
    Complete crap.
    Don't even get me started on you making so many accounts obsolete with barely any notice.
    Rubbish update.

18. Full support