Petition - Get Rid of New Update

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rose_Strawberry, Jan 29, 2016.

1. I don't like this particular new update. Sure the extra roles in clans is okay, but it costs so much and isn't exactly organized in a nice way. Everything else seems to be a total waste.
    How about we have this thread be a petition? The more supporters there are to getting rid of or fixing the update makes it more likely to happen. Please comment your support :)

2. Yeah I agree, adding bfa and bfe to LL wars is a crap update :cry:

3. If it includes removing the new clan stuff then sure

4. I disagree. But that might be because I play on computer, as well as iDevice.

5. Nope, clan update is cool..

I'm suggesting we get rid of the two massive banners for battle cry... At least pick one or the other..

Support for that

6. Sounds like you need a better device with more storage or a better SD card, or not have a bunch of useless crap laying around your device. :roll:
    Maybe you should read up on it then instead of making uninformed rants.

Sounds like post count farming to me.

7. Lmao, support.
    KaW just implemented this update, it'd be hilarious that all the time and effort that went into this update was all pointless.

smh.

8. Full support on this. I installed the new update on my alts' device and it crashes as soon as it opens. My alt is on an old android-phone. I'm unable to retrieve the account now… :'(((

9. So can we get out money refunded for ranks bought?

10. Boy be quiet before you get necked

11. Not a boy :/ but okies

12. Support. Hate the new clan structure and the system wars "improvements". Both were better off being left alone if this was their bright idea of enhancing features.

13. Agree... Alt on kindle its dead now.

14. no support

15. When Boba tries to be relevant and everyone ignores him.

Don't worry buddy, I'll give you some attention.

16.  how nice of a friend you are!

17. Oh boy it's this thread! Every update gets one of these

18. If everyone ignored me why are you referring to me? That's the opposite of ignoring.

Oh boy the keyboard warrior anarchy is recognizing me!

Ps. How was I trying to be relevant? I was answering what little content the OP held, which is more than what majority of your posts are.