Pervigo Neco looking for 8pm/11pm GMT War Mercs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpiIatch, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Excellent war clan and very organized. Spilatch and -Ulster- r 2 of the best wc's around. Domina is an awesome tracker as well. AS r very fortunate to b apart of their family.

2. I'm interested in Round Wars if u like. Thx

3. I'm interested in warring with you lot

4. Im looking for war. Im exp and changing build

5. I'm looking for perm home war clan. I'm sh and interested in joining thanks️

6. Pick me pick me!

7. I would like to join my build might not be stat require nor build requirements but I attack with Max pots, xtals when wc gives the call. don't blame anyone for our loses and will guaranteed 4+ Koes. i'm really interested I have only have one history for primarys wars its maybach vs Pod we lost but I came out on top #4 on war roster. Thanks for you time and I look forward to hearing from you.

8. Support great bunch.

9. I'm interested

10. Support any increase in availability of war openings for gmt timezones for players to actually war at a reasonable hour.

11. Did I put the wrong times in the thread title ?

If I did , I apologize , but whatever time the evening euro wars are , is what we are looking to fill mainly .

Def Need euros and Asian/Aussies wouldn't hurt to sign up either 

12. I can war gmt tz

13. euro tz tank here ️

14. I'm interested in joining for primal wars.

15. I'm available for most any spot woop woop

16. Catching up with thread over next day or so thanks for all the replies !!

1.Again please do not wall or follow me , you are not the only one doing it and it is overwhelming

2. New sign up link for week 5 is out. It is the same tinyurl link as this week but with a 5 instead of a 4

Please do not post the link in this thread . Ever .

Thanks again

17. 16mil + cs PS
    2tril BFA
    420mil + BFE

Warred at: AoC, WoV, RH, DS, LaR, Global
    Tracked for: AoC and Global

Only been inactive one time since EE began. This account has been in Season 2,3 but was PVPing really hard during 4. I, as a person, not account have warred every season.

Available for every weekend war except sometimes mid-day Saturday (American tz) and late afternoon/nightl/late night american wars

18. That was written odd ^
    Available wars:
    Every weekend war (a few saturdays mid day are a no go.)
    Every nightly war

American tz

19. Please send all war requests , questions , whatever inquiry you may have to cr 6 -ulster- in clan dysfunctional.

Thank you.

20. I'd like to join u Guys if u are still in need.
    I have 3m adt, and i can track with +/- 5 sec precision