personal apologies to immortal death dealers

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DVetZer0, Feb 6, 2013.

1. I personally apologize to musang. You told me to not post on your wall and i did not listen and emptily threatened you with no way to back up my claim. You gave me an out and i foolishly did not take that avenue.

To those in IDD and IDD alliance members that i posted filthy garbage on my wall and insulted you during osw i apologize.

To -rocknrolla- even though you started farming me and i farmed you back; because of my actions, regardless that i tried to clear the matter, you was farmed by another clan that resulted in an osw. I joined in the osw even though musang called cf between the both us and i should have walked away but i chose to join anyway. Im sorry that you was inadvertently put in this situation.

Cherry. Im so sorry i hit you after the mutiny vs IDD osw. I was hot headed and upset however that does not excuse my actions. I should have talked to you and try to clear the matter up before assuming. Your actually a real nice person and I've heard lots good things about you from your friends.

I realize im your farm and it is all up to you to let me go. I just hope that i can earn your forgiveness and become part of kaw again. Thank you for listening to me and please except this apology.

Vaspin

2. Apology accepted:)

3. Unnecessary. Forum apologies are pathetic.

4. Walls are there. Use the walls. Forums doesn't want any of this ****.

5. I agree hippo

6. He could wall a whole clan hippo.. Actually I think forums does want this, and it's the appropriate place.

Pretty solid apology.

7. I'm eating a Oreo shake, *****es love Oreo shakes.

8. I don't think they do. Maybe they can be like zaft and have the apology on their leaders wall. That makes MUCH more sense

9. an Oreo*

Correct me correctly :|

10. He should have made to wall every member in the clan an apology 1 takes more of his time 2 he pinned and has nothing else to do  just saying

11. Ark posts on every forum :|

12. Ark as in arkane?

13. That is better. Apology accepted

14. You don't want it in forums then why read and post on it? 

15. Maybe mr.hippo is just hungry sham and that made him grouchy? You think?