PERSEPOLIS vs The Hit Squad

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Much respect to THS

2. This is the war that Roland started and will not be finished until PERSEPOLIS wants, so butthurts go for it post more nonsense. To receive updates check out __PERSEPOLIS__ wall. All hits will be posted there. For at least 1 year Pers will be guest at your clan, He might decide to go beyond 1yr but it depends on you, if you behave he may finish it in 1year if not we will be together for over 1 year 

3. Bwahahahahahhahaah.

This idiot again.

4. TNT 10 why dont you help them out instead of opening your mouth, brw buy more pots nooblet its not fun to burn those cheap pots 

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ya bro, way to land 1 hit, between 2 accounts.

6. "BORO" first of all that was more than 10 hits but I posted your log as 10 hits to stay happy, secondly,aim was to burnt your pots not to steal you.But you gotta ask wulf (who is expert in kaw) how many pots and how much you lost on those hits, but still if u not satisfied with burning your pots just let me know so I can start stealing you and then be honest with everyone and post ss of steals too. "OK BORO??? "

7. Boro..? Ya mam, good pot burning think you hit my highest pot 7 times.

Now i see why zerg laughed about your hits in cc, your a joke.

Your gonna pull some steals now? Bro, look at the ss,seems you already tried that. Dont feel bad though, im sure if you gave me another fb you could land another hit.

8.  Rol can start anything because he can finish it... But ok give it a try cyrus try to bring an apoc clan down 

Support to THS. Beers to all my brothers there  kick ass!