Persepolis standing against discrimination against homosexua

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Well tnt the mini toy, if you read pers wall i guess its slightly more than few hits and sb. But yeah he doesnt have a rich mom like you to work hard and pay for his xtals.

2. Oh look at me. I'm so special. I can post my own wall and say I hit a bunch of people.

3. Ouch he called me a skanky shaky puppy

4. Lolwut?!?!?! A rich mom to pay for my xtals? That comment is so stupid and entirely pulled out of your ass I don't even need to defend myself from it.

But hey, way to be an idiot.

5. I'm once again reminded why I hate KaW forums.. Every time I come here, on forums of an age 13 and up game, is another thread advocating one's sexuality. I hope you all feel very proud that you use a kids game to promote and advocate sexual orientation.

6. No Mr. Universe. This thread is not about promotion of sexual orientation. No matter whether or not the underlying facts do or do not justify the response, this thread is about promotion of refusal to accept bigotry and discrimination, which is something even 9 year olds can learn from.

7. Promotion of Homosexuality? What a joke? It's being covered everyday by the news and media, not necessary to promote it here, but what is important is to learn to respect everyones freedom of choice, you dont like it? Dont be one but you cant offend others by disgusting comments cause then that will be the manifestation of prejudice

8. ...We're respect each kind of genders that we are and religion that we believe in. But the thing is, this isn't about it at all. A JOKE on something in cc. Went A quit rage and farm there clan members. We know we aren't that stupid to insult someone from any kinds. But it was just you that left and hit us. We'll we tried to sort it out but one or two wont listen to each other. And keeping this situation howd it is.

9. ^so here we are advocating for homosexuality. If people do not want to like homosexuality they do not have too. If you want to be gay or stand up for gay people go for it. Or maybe you have no choice you just are gay. Who cares. Be gay. Be happy. If people don't like you who cares. When it causes you not to get a job, or a spot in a school. Maybe a real hate crime has occurred. Then it's a topic. Name calling because someone got caught fishing isn't thread worthy IMO.

I've spent my life helping people in need. Taking up for the underdogs. This thread has nothing to do with bigotry or the gay struggle. It's just attention seeking at best. There is noting heroic on this thread. It's a injustice to the struggle of all people.

10. That mr universe on the last page sure is a butthole... I mean like c'mon, think next time before fapping your mouth off homie

11. Hydra just cleaned it up. This thread needs to be locked.

12. This thread lmao rhe struggle is real folks.

13. Hey man way to be a social activist and champion the cause of acceptance on a 9 and up free phone game.. You are really making a difference 

14. Yeah. Knock it off! Do nothing, like larry. Its better

15. This is boring......nobody should joke about the butt pirates, pillow biters, brownie hounds, hemriod assassins, turd burglars, anal astronauts, and or flamers. It's just in poor taste to make fun of bum runners in that way. I have no respect for ppl making fun of the sphincter slammers. I just don't get it. They are ppl too. Rim raiders deserve to have happiness also. We as a human race should just look the other way when we see the poo punchers walking our way.....cross to the other side of the street even. So what it unnatural for the normal ppl, it's natural for the small population of mud pipe warriors.

domo

16. Wtf is this tripe I've just read? This is a GAME. Anyone can say or do what they want. It's not real. Don't know why y'all feel the need to ride to people's rescue over a sexual orientation that May or may not be real. I mean c'mon. Y'all believe everything you see on here?

17. Freedom of speech, get over it.

18. This thread inspired Saltyfeet to play tummy sticks with his daddy today

19. Lmao Domo 