Permanent 3x Scrag Drops!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

The biggest issue in this game is kaw_admins gifs

2. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Best be worth it and pays better then hte

3. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

I just hope to get atleast 2 equips enchanted!! And also I just hope the new eb doesnt require much enchanted relics from previous ebs!! *and it pays well*

4. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Shark eb or riot!!!!!

5. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

While we're at it, let's talk about why the Scraggs don't drop aqua, inferno or any pots too...they are still needed...and why xtals for aqua? How about bars? And if we buy them they ought to be guaranteed to succeed!

6. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

I resent that.

7. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Did kaw_admin really just say "damn straight" :eek: and are you referring to there will be 4 relics in this eb rather than the normal 3-2?

8. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

This equipment is a grind to complete. I bet most of KAW just ignores this.

9. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

I say to keep the drop rate increase permanent. Takes months to just max out 1 piece of equip. In a month you can collect enough Aqua and inferno to max a few pieces of standard eb equipment.

10. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

** I resemble that is what you meant to say ;)

11. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

we've been doin a scrag for the better part of the day now…will our drop rate be tripled when we get payout here in a few or do we have to do yet another obnoxiously long eb for almost no shot at eq scrolls

P.S. (3 x 0) = 0

12. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

people are making some really good points.

but the only thing i care about is that tomorrow is the 25th. fix it before my brain explodes.

13. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Seriously! one frkn day! Drop rate needs increased anyways permenantly!

14. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

If we start a scroll eb, but if it finishes after the 24 hr period, do we still get 3x's. If not seems like a waste of worrying?

15. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Was wordwasters question answered? Noon pst on 25th or 26th. And does eb have to be finished or started by then?

16. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Does this apply on ebs that are started before this was announced?

17. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Yes, drops are calculated at the time the EB ends, so this increase will ONLY count for EB's completed before noon PST tomorrow.

18. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

thank you.

now i will proceed to complain that it is only a 24hr boost for a 12hr eb.

ahem. Y U NO MAKE SCROLLS LESS TEDIOUS???

19. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Can we get a way better drop rate? like with 80+ actives 6 scrolls dropped still is nothing