Permanent 3x Scrag Drops!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Permanent increase.
    Nice move. Credit where it's due. Would be nice with a slightly higher drop rate but congrats for listening.
    With regard to the individual drop rate?
    The chance is effected by the damage a player causes. That means a player with higher stats and fully enchanted equipment with a high action would get a higher chance of drop especially with high actions.
    Does this not mean that those individual chances for those without scrolls are lessened by the actions of those players being accounted for when the drop rate is determined due to those players being in the same clan. This was always a problem in the old epics when players with the drops would be rotated out to gain higher drop rates.
    That's not good for clan unity just b2b clans with no set rosters. Would it not be possible to exclude the players with the enchanted equip from the whole damage action calculation this giving others in loyal set clans a higher drop rate ?

2. Aw yis... Now if only I had the aqua/inferno....wink.. to enchant it. Seriously. Have 0 aqua 0 inferno.

3. Nice move.

4. Should be noted that players being rotated out actually had zero effect on the number of drops once re-drops were altered to be bronze bars or some pot instead.

The lack of cc notices however confused many clan owners into believing this was not the case, hence rotation came about.

5. I have a feeling a 3x Summoner will come out resulting in needing 1 enchanted equip from each EB to hit. Would be interesting.

6. The advantage HTE will still have is time. You can compete and earn rewards from hte much faster than compared to AFF or whatever new EB is coming out.

7. Seth. Proper calculations would be total eb gold/hour.

#1 lb clan with no spells or items used to attack eb or generate plunder does AFF and then does HTE.

See how long it took them to beat AFF and notice the gold earned.

Then they do HTE until they meet the same time it took them to finish AFF.

Take the total and see which is more profitable.

Or, do 1 HTE that you get, lets say, 10 minutes on and AFF you get 2 hours. You see how many HTE you could do at 10 minutes each (including wait time) and then multiply the number of HTE you are able to do by gold earned and that is how much you could earn vs AFF.

For example.

AFF: 2 hours to complete with 1.2trill earned

HTE: 10 minutes to complete with 300bill earned

2 hours is 120 minutes

Subtract HTE complete time (10 minutes) and then wait time (15 minutes) until you reach 0

120 - 10 - 15 - 10- 15 - 10 - 15 - 10 - 15 - 10 = 10 that leaves you with only 10 minutes to start an EB, so it is useless.

Next count the 10's and multiply by 300bill.

5 10's

5 x 300bill = 1.5trill

Thus, HTE would be more profitable under those conditions.

Try it yourself and share your results :)

8. Not everyone is LB 1 bro.

Smaller clans run hte much faster than AFF/TS and would generate more gold per hour on hte.

9. Practically every clan.

10. HTE gives more than AFF. About 30% more.

If the new eb is decent enough and pays some more, maybe allow you to skim. Nowadays you can't even skim that much on HTE since its over in a flash in most clans. A half bar each eb I manage. Hopefully.... And I say hopefully. New eb will be a nice plunder eb for big builds.

11. Holy mathematics!!! I'm here to have fun not realize how much math I forgot since high school.. It's now come the day our teachers said math would help us in life... Thank You Kaw, I was waiting for this day..lol

12. :lol: me 2

13. 36 scrolls, drops are juiced. Thanks for listening devs. Kudos for listening to players. Thanks again.

14. Many thanks devs for the scroll drop increase :)

15. Will we ever get the chance to not get scrolls from equip thats already been enchanted

16. Ty devs! For the 24hrs too. Even tho now its permanent

17. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

you are guilty of having a good idea :lol:

18. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

why did i still make -2?

19. Relics? Oh that carp cluttering my inventory for a year... (Carp is a fish ). No scrolls now too many :D