Permanent 3x Scrag Drops!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Ty kaw com. First time I've got a clear answer on the issue. Appreciate it :)

2. Yes thank you now only my grandchildren will be able to have the equipment before the last post I thought it was going to be my great great great grandchildren 

3. this boost is good. complaining at this point is no longer valid.

4. lol

5. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Im wondering also but the perm triple drops and Xtra eb before it takes flight helps the unchanged ppl get a little glitter on.

6. If the eb has a set number of drops wouldn't removing the Xtra drops to those who have the equip give someone who hasn't enough relics get a drop.

7. that isn't how drops work. its always been an individual chance. just because one person gets a drop, doesn't mean someone else didn't.

8. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Dragon series "takes flight"

I see what you did there :geek:

;) :lol: That was so punny, I think Apheriun just died with laughter. Guess you got through his Seal of Bad Assness. I bet you Thorak would slap his knee laughing.. but... like... #EarthquakeProbs

9. Pretty sure Eclipso has lost it

10. Seth. You didnt use a pun :|

I cri.

I cri...

11. 100% sure Seth has gone off the deep end into the waters of the zuthmerak
    She's a girl but thinks she's a boy... creepy huh?

12. So kaw comm, when is new eb?

13. We don't care about that! We care about how average the old ones finally are! YESSSS finally a similar time to get a eq like all the other ebs!

14. Be nice to have more the 100 members in a clan to hit this new epic battle...

15. Ooo

-Noted an EB so KaW related
    -Pun
    -First Attempt
    -Not very funny though

7/10 good attempt :p

16. Time for x3 HTE... Just saying, need to grow

17. Youve gotta be kidding.

Hte was a 3x weekend promo for Haunting September ish 2013. Its been a plague to the inflation of this game.

:| solution? Make a 3x HTE

18. The next promotion should just be you pay $20 and get 5 trillion gold hell i'll spend 100 bucks on that 

19. Who knows. This might be what the devs do for a higher paying eb....