Permanent 3x Scrag Drops!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 24, 2015.

1. I bet the new web requires all three. Mark my words

2. It doesn't?

3. Thanks devs for making it permanent.

4. <3 <--- nuff said

6. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Still wonderin

7. This is good news. Thanks Devs.

8. Bob there is a thread to post selfies... this isn't that thread

9. Tiger spoke and the devs listened

(Pat on tiger's shoulder for a good job)

10. um. pretty much everyone spoke.

11. This is all well and good, but how about fixing the problem of people getting scroll drops when they already have that relic enchanted?

12. Get over it

13. Lol helpful as usual terra... wish kaw com was scanning the forums as well as you

14. I forgot, forums are for trolling and arbitrary comments. Excuse me for asking what i thought was a legitimate question on the topic of scroll drops.

15. Your forgiven. Now go away

16. I thought Terra was kaw 

17. This is actually something I'd like to do because it would be nice, but it's also not priority. To be clear, if you receive a scroll for an equip you've already enchanted, it does not mean you "would have" received a different scroll otherwise. It just means you "would have" received nothing. This change would simply mean that the bad feels you get from receiving a useless scroll would be gone.

18. Does 3x mean, that those with enchanted equipment are 3 times more likely to get a drop of scrolls they don't need. So far 3x sucks

19. U already won so who really cares? I get aqua inferno still. Have over 1k each. I dont female dog when i get the drops still