Permanent 3x Scrag Drops!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Everyone complaining about drop rates  it's some of the best equipment to have why would they make it easy you dumb people

2. I agree!

Wait a minute.. Dan posted this...

No support!

3. 3x drop rates are permanent. Thanks devs

4. They've now made it perm drop. Nice.

@ dan, nope. I don't see any dragon scale equip WORTH having, certainly none of my accounts would be better off with it. It's mostly defensive stat, the rings are ok but besides that the high power equips like the sword are really weak.

5. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

Bear-ish

6. But would you like to see a bunch of noobs with upgrading dragon equipment when people have spent months trying to get it that wouldn't be fair the current drop rate is good how it is it doesn't need to be higher than x3

7. no deal. you want hot n wet? then start dropping inferno & aqua from them too.

8. K changed my prefs

9. Re: 3x Scrag Drops!

From page 2

Looks like you got the memo.. Thanks Admin

10. bearish is good. i can do bearish.

11. Hi devs in spanish we say OLE when i thing is well done...thanks very much

12. KAW admin how is it when I press your name I it says classified and then I have to click 'understood' I don't know what it is but I don't want to click understood o_O

13. Now all they have to do is release the shark EB and make me mod.....

14. [​IMG]

15. Glad to see you all like the change! Good luck out there :)

16. ohh thanks DEVS, you proved again today your game is best and you listen to the players!

17. How about make it 10x more I haven't seen an increase at all, Did 5 add and not a single drop, through the course of this "special"

18. the drop increase is real. you don't just get them more often, you get more of them when you do. you will see the difference if you do it for a few days.

19. Thank you devs :) something I am finally really excited! Its hard having a goal in sight that seems unattainable and now it seems it is reachable and I sincerely appreciate you listening to the people! We just finished out SS and got 27 scrolls dropped!

20. So apparently the new eb has nothing to do with the equipment scrolls we have been hunting