PC Issues w/ Loading Profiles

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Bumping for others having this issue

4. yeah, they mad the fbi cracked their phone

5. Tried everything support and forums offered. Still having PC issues! Ongoing for 7 days now. Thought I'd try to bump this one as there is new thread about PC issues.

6. Thanks for reporting this everyone.

We're looking into the cause now.

7. Look on. But I told y'all in email about it and was told it was on my end. So when I go and figure out how to solve the issue for all these people, that's when you decide to "look into it".

The biggest problem was the cached data conflicts from all the updates,once both browser and flash player caches were cleared it fixed 95% of the problems.

#Betterlatethannever

8. I have the Same problem !

9. Follow the steps above, if this doesn't resolve your issue, respond here and email the devs. Support@athinkingape.com

10. Have tried everything suggested by support and in this thread, still have issues and having to use tablet.

11. For those on Chrome and chrome based browsers, like torch, this worked when I left all of the boxes checked instead of only leaving the cache images and files box checked. Try it again with all boxes checked and see if that does the trick.

12. Good to know, I didn't want anyone to lose the login info, but if it fixed the issue, excellent.

13. Keeping it fresh in devs minds

14. Any updates from the devs? Im still having the same issues with KAW in my ipad. What's the fix?

15. The fixes are a page back, not sure if they will work for Idevice, but give it a shot

16. im using an i phone 3gs and it gets stuck on the loading screen

17. Shoot an email to:

Support@athinkingape.com

Don't think our fixes work for idevices, they would be better to assist you with it.

18. I'm not getting this specific issue, but I've noticed that since new lands came out, I've been frequently getting errors when loading profiles, but I can't just click is again and it works.