Patron Saints PvP Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I'm making about 100 an unload

2. Your mom makes about $100 for every time I unload on her

3. Just a clear proof that majority of KaW players are not interested in pvp aspect of the game.

No wonder developers concentrating on eb based events and EE wars, since those aspects of KaW attracts majority!

4. Majority and money.

5. Clear evidence of why this game is dying.

Tr1 you'd better start spending more or this game will go even more downhill the father it gets from its roots.

6. I want to get to top 500 but I am nowhere near to it....

7. How come PvE gets names for ppl on lb but PvP does not?

8. Becomes if we know the names we know how to attack to get loads of helmets

9. Actually no one is bothering because it's not worth the rewards, and the event is too long to be doing a event. Just stick to your ebs sweet heart ;)

10. Your on the wrong board then 

11. Actually, FYI the last dual line event PvP was by far the dominant one, unfortunately they didn't listen to the 90% of players that said it was far too long.

Also a note on income from PvP vs pve, this game was earning more during the global recession, without ebs, than it does now when most of the player base countries economies are recovering. That shows that the game is in fact making less money, no matter how you look at it.

12. I thought I was gonna start dropping off the table, but I'm actually just off top 500 now. Despite drops seeming crap. :)

13. Patience young padawan

14. Sorry got a really bad cough what do you recommend?

15. Juan stop spreading your germ.
    Patience obi Juan.

16. Comeon get the update up >.< :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

17. Where is the update

18. I was juan'dering the same thing.

19. Event over. No more updates. Fun 3 days