Patron Saints PvP Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I only did it for the aqua 

2. Woe to those in the top 500 that didnt double their efforts last night!

3. No crystals and got 15K items, thing was I didn't join the event until after 3 days... The ancestral possession was what made me so much :p

4. Guys. I know king kronos. Hes not lying.

5. Still made the top 500 after not hitting for the past 3 days haha

6. How long roughly till we receive rewards devs? Will it be 48hours as before?

7. Buahahah

8. You welcome lol

9. Lol so this is my first event and I got top 2500 with 4.8k remains and I barely played only first 3 days did I try hard XD then got a possession and that made it easy to get some more. I only participated for 5 days of the event. This was so easy XD

10. that's because nobody your size can defend

11. Yo, noob. Maybe if you were more active you could have been top 1000 / 500 :lol:

12. I missed top 500 by 40 wow I actually spent money on thus event..... pls give me leeway :(

13. This event is finally over and I can get something that's useful finally 

14. Top 10 greaves only have like 3mil more bfe than top 100. Seems pretty cheap imo

15. You got the stats you were shown. 3 mil bfe isn't much but it makes a difference and how many people other than yourself will get that reward? Enjoy the rewards and don't complain too much.

16. Someone got lucky by 40... should we take them out?

17. I came between 2500 and 1000... But if you round it I was closer to 1000. Surely I deserve top 1000 :3 bruh

18. You got it

19. This was a great event , props to devs