Patron Saints PvP Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 10, 2015.

1. How many remains did they pay? :eek:

2. So the listed nums for the top 500 is the min you could have to be in top 500?

3. Also, I would like to use that quote to show devs that they need to remove pin for the event

4. Yes, if you have more than the listed number you are in that tier or higher.

5. I only made 74k I didnt sleep much id love to believe you but noway.

6. I still call bs on that statement, no way. And even if it is true, then thats even more pathetic. Staying in pin 20 hours a day, sleeping 4 hours a day, for some virtual rewards? You cray son :lol:

7. With staying in pin and hitting targets every 10 min for 14 hours straight I made about 5-6k, you'd have to be awake 24/7 or spent a lot more than 20 bucks to make your amount. Stop lying.[/quote]
    I sat in pin 20 hours a day and had both spells and had times I was hitting other top 10 players[/quote]

So for 2 weeks you got 4 hours of sleep and had no job or school to attend?[/quote]

They are bum hobo.

8. thank you ^^

9. 160k is 600 helmets per hour. 48 actions per hour. 33% drop rate... 40 helmets per action on average

10. +being on 24 hours for 2 weeks

11. 29,386 all I made, had a couple spells a few possessions. Stayed low on the grass like a phyton

lol even got muted twas an awesome adventureAn, minus that being an adult slip up

Any one else wondering one else wondering any kids made the lb?

12. No need to wonder, the parents would never let the kids borrow their credit cars.

13. He said 20h so i went with that :p

14. I made top 5000

15. I am proud of you

16. So all it took to get top 1k was 5 days, a few hours a evening, and zero xtals and nobs.

Not really a great sign.

17. Slept full nights, went away twice for a few days, have a job, didn't hit osf or oaf setup accounts and made 80k remnants. That being said I made sure I stole blade when I got on to play, I xtaled (only maxed a few days) and clan was usually enchanted. Some targets paid way better than others too.

Cheers 

18. I opted in to the event last 3 days and made 3,016. Had a Blast and will be in from Day 1 Next Go Around.

Thanks to All for the Great Inc and Good Sports that Need to up their Spy Def...I hate that dang wandering villager when I fail @ Full Regen 

Peace Out ️
    - Ser

19. I'm 13 but i super rich cuz im whitehat hackur. Make mad dollas

20. Top 5000 I'm so bad