Patron Saints of War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Instead of hating why not suggest tournaments and battles that would satisfy you

2. They never listen :lol:

3. I mean everyone complained how great the Bird event (not gonna spell) with the tier rewards, and the devs did do that again, and if I remember right the first pvps ideas were taken partially from a players idea soooo..

4. Yay a free xtal to put towards s5 we just need to have a couple hundred more of these events then we'll be set 

5. If u do both paths do u get both rewards or only the better one?

6. I would like to see a 1-2 day PVP event each month and think they would be fun as short PVP blitzes .

the rewards can be something as simple as mithril and gold

Idk why these have to be such long, drawn out events every time we do them

Then maybe once every 6 months or 4 months whatever we have a long one with larger rewards like the one going on now

But I think the monthly PVP events on a much smaller scale would be enjoyable

7. Yeh until you decide to take a day off and miss the event.

8. This event was fun thanks devs

9. Hey Kaw community is upgrading the pvp side cheaper? Is that why its separate? That to be is a good way to compensate hoe much gold we waist

10. SUPPORT

11. The event awards since the bird event, haven't been as good. Cmon devs, pls make next one worth doing 

12. Strong support for spilatch's post.

It isnt lost on me that time goes into creating the themed equip, trying to balance the different tiers and so on, so a much shorter event would need to be less 'special', but it all seems to be getting a bit much for everyone.

I want to greet a new event with a cheer, not a sigh.

Still cant help myself getting involved to some degree at the moment though!

13. Agreed

14. Quetzal event gave out crap eq

15. Can we do an eb event that doesn't require to get 3 different item I like just having one and devs just switch the Ebs every 1-3 days but I guess that requires to much work

16. It shouldn't require much work tbh!

I also enjoyed the lure of the hive or whatever it was called. That mechanic I would like to see again.

17. Stopped caring as soon as i realised it was two weeks duration...far too long. This favours the unemployed and students spending their parents savings...im neither so no point trying.

I cast my spell late in the event to attract attention from those serious about the event...and wsste their time...as an effective decoy for friends....it worked :)

Cannot fathom why the two types of items are not accumulated together for those that pve and pvp...why on earth would i want to limit myself to one gamestyle for two weeks???

Thankyou for the free xstal. I appreciate the reward for my patience.

18. because it will really hard to balance pvp/eb rewards then and now you have pvp eq :D

19. The banners still hold their own against newer event rewards.

20. the first pvp event. 1 week of no sleep, broken thumbs, and eating pringles.