Patron Saints of War

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 9, 2015.

1. #inb4someonewakesupnaked
    Sunface

2. I like this promo, good job

3. Honestly, I think the events with set number goals are better than these "top..." Goals. Oh well.

4. Good Event, but
    What if i get 297 warworns and I will be 4999.I get reward by be in top 5000 or for having 200+ warworns?

5. Top 5000 cuz its higher

6. Thank You :)

7. This is pretty cool thanks devs!

8. WARNING!!!
    EQ and Banner rewarded at end of PvP and PvE event have that same stats, that same slot etc. Only diffrence is in color (PvP- Red,PvE- Blue)

9. Hav unloaded 6 bars into the pvp and still haven't gotten a single thing

10. PvP item drop (warworns remains) depends on luck. Number of warworns depends on strengh of enemy. Ancestral Possesion spell (drop or steal from someone) will increase chance of drop and number of warworns (2x)

11. PVP means player versus player. This event has players attacking each other so it is real PVP...

12. Why is the pve events made for spy/hansel builds?why do they get twice as much items dropped from eb's?.whats the point for the rest of us doing events when we dont have a fair chanse?i can for sure tell you this is my last event til you make the events fair and make it action based not build based,im surprised you havnt fixed this before.

13. how does one quit doing b2b hte events

14. since when do hansels have more hits then att builds?

15. Last I checked, both spy heavy builds and attack heavy builds can attack and assassinate (save for pure spy/attack)

16. They dont

17. Very stupid devs. How does it jump from 150 eternal flame to top 5000?

18. I want an eighth of whatever he's having

19. Do the plunder spells stack from one event to the other