Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. How about you back your claims with evidence? I haven't seen any evidence from anything you have said in this thread. I believe the facts, show me something that says you have been playing since October and I will believe you. I have my proof where is yours?

2. How do you suggest I get evidence? Some how use my magical wond to poof up my account? It's gone. Deleted. There's no way I can get it back now. So tell me, exactly what do you want me to do?

3. BUMP my bad YOU

4. Lets ask Jpkj, ops I forgot he got banned stripped and destroyed  loser jpkj  naked and lost his 8 tril

5. You don't even have a clan anymore and your clan wasent strong

6. Lol I am the host and leader of this years JASW and you can't hit me

7. Martin what was that about account sharing last night?

8.  he disband his silly clan

9. Fox still butthurt? Lol

10. Farmer still clanless? 

11. Is it a rule you have to be in a clan?

12. Is this ******* thread still here? Oh, stop bringing the lame **** about farming an inactive jpkg... It's just cowardly...

13. You are welcome 

14. I do believe YOU requested a lock on page 43. Why is this still going on?

15. Because it can wasn't locked is the reason it is still going on, prob because modsfind this thread to be funny is why they not locking it 

16. So, his clan is really Perma pinned? Because you isn't in any clan now, lol. That's probably why he asked for a locked, cause he's now in deep shiz.