Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Just before I leave, I just want to note the fact that there are only two JASW threads on Active Tops.
    That's not my def of spamming. See you later, brah.

2. Sorry You, I don't agree with this. Tell them to keep it to one thread, whatever I haven't even been following forums. But to ruin a war is never cool in my book. These are smaller people playing the game RIGHT.

3. There were 4 JASW thread in AT this morning.

4. Well now you don't know who to farm because it was messed up..

5. Alright let's have our "smaller" Alts farm them therefore fair match.

6. Fonzii it's still a war. Only theres no tax, and no mithril for the winners

7. Thanks, fonz.
    You, you're a new player, you've got at least two players right here, who've been playing this game longer than you've known about this game.
    Deal wit it.

8. They have been told to stop posting new threads. Also, they're still playing the game right if I start hitting them. They're getting war regardless of whether or not they want it.

9. And wait until after the war. If you want, I'll fight you a one on one in 3 days or so. Follow me.

10. Phoenix, I'm not a new player. Also, you've already been asked to leave, yet you continue to post. Your posts have been reported, and I suggest not posting here again.

11. Fonzy - In an OSW, if a third clan wan't to attack the two clans warring, it's accepted. The fact that a seperate clan wants to attack other clans engaged in war should also be accepted. It war, there are very few rules. And the only reason there are rules at all is because this is a game, not all out international combat.

12. Ok. This was just to spite you.
    And you cannot ask me to leave unless I do anything against the ToU.
    You are a new player, with no knowledge.
    I've dealt with this before, you haven't.

13. You've bypassed in this thread, I asked you to leave. You haven't. You're only getting yourself a forum ban.

14. Does anyone remember the chaos vs 13? This feels a little bit like that, except the challengers aren't setting out their own terms for who the "winner" is. That was a funny war... And a lot of fun.

15. I've been playing longer than you have anyways. Now leave.

16. I haven't been hit lmfao just saying!! :lol:

17. I haven't either pinky

18. With your immense clan, it should only take you about 2 hours to hit all the participants once.  Would have made more sense to ask a mod to merge the threads than to listen to your chest beating...

19. You, what date did you join? Was it september or october?

20. There's a lot of people to hit.