Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Can I say alt who talks ****? Come out and play

2. Fox isn't it past your bed time?

3. Sorry don, I beat you to it

4. No alt just wanted to be in jasw

5. Woah woah woah... Me, frank? The ****? I've never held a proper conversation with "You". The hell makes you think we're always on the same side of things?

I only posts on threads I know I can speak on. What You does is entirly up to him. You need to ge your information straight. I'm on forums alot because I enjoy the debates, disscusion, and arguments. If it wasn't for fourms, I probably would have quit the last time I went inactive.

I can't get over how uneducated you are on this subject... I mean really, you're blaming me for this ****? Did I make the thread? Did I stand with You and join his cause? No I did not. I'm not even in his clan. I'm here argueing with Gods.

How in the **** can you blame me for all this?

6. My alt is to farm small noobs this is my main and I use it to farm big eb noobs

7. You can't with your **** size

8. Gods - Use some pots bro. You're humiliating yourself in my news feed.

9. Lol, you are calling me an alt? I have a life so I'm not on here 24/7, I don't spend thousands of dollars on a game and I do this thing called war, not hit an eb all day.

10. Don, we should start a mafia. We can keep it small at first and grow it as we meet new warriors and vets and what not. Not a clan though, just a group.

11. I apologise Frank, I'm too small for noob wars... really?

12. That was @ frank

13. Gods, I grew my first account souly on war and PvP. I participated in 2 PWars and let it get deleted before EBs were ever around. You can grow alot more than your pathetic size on war and PvP.

14.  I'm already apart of a mafia why do you think I'm Tha don 

15. Lol ooz what's gay about that?  Wasn't iG based off the concepts of a gang/mafia? :lol:

16. They were a clan What happens when the mafias target becomes your main clan? What happens then?

17. It wouldn't, the mob doesn't just kill it's members because they can. That's ba for business, lol.

18. My point is, if you have 2 groups that have your loyalty, how do you chose which side to take?