overload of banner materials

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _ZE_Lazarus_MP_, Apr 24, 2015.

1. I noticed that they started to stop overloading people who did the scrag series with useless scrolls. What about the people who are getting overloaded with materials for banners they have already maxed out?

Will there be any kind of reward there? Selling the mats may also be a beneficial idea.

2. I believe dev said that banner will go to like lvl 10-20 in the future...but I don't know where the post on banners at that was first introduced. So you will need to collect as much as u can.

3. I would like 2 get arid of the 1s I will never use.. like the red and ugly green...

4. Wish I had this problem. But then again it wouldn't be a problem. This is th e kind of things people complain about when there isn't anything else to complain about

5. Support
    'Too much free things which doesnt influence my gameplay at all' pls delete them!!

6. I will never complain about getting free stuff even if it's useless banner materials 

7. Wow. A mod mocking a question from a player. And BTW it wasn't a complaint.

I was just asking a question that I could not find an answer to. I searched the entire question forum.

I don't complain about free items. I was just wondering if there was a reason we were still getting materials for banners that the mage has said cannot be upgraded anymore.

And thank you storm shadow. Your response was actually helpful and not condescending.

8. Yea I want my fork back lol

9. I stabs by my response.

I do think however the devs are boy able to set it up so the server knows which individuals so our so not need materials. Just like people still get aqua and inferno even though they have no immediate need for it

10. It was a question, but also complaining :)