Our New valiant Knights

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Congrats big Willy

2. Congrats to the new knights, and well deserved for all. Thank you for your past contributions and future as Valiant Knights

3. Atro much deserved. Navigating the waters of EE is just plain ugly work sometimes. Always look forward to warring with you.

4. :D Excellent VKs! Congrats you guys.

5. I see jealous ppl in this thread...
    Idk any of them personally but willy posts make me laugh in a good way for some time, what's important in a game. Glad that the devs valued that aspect of kaw.
    When we giants were fighting wolves in the semifinals i couldn't stop thinking their wc had to be really very good... It was Atropos.
    Grats to all 3 and to devs for acknowledge that there's ppl in the Shadows making this more than just a game. Just change the colour, pls! Lol

6. What is twitch? And how is that within the guidelines of tou ?

7. How come jedimaestro didnt get one. Hes done more for ee than anyone. Since pg got his he stopped doing damocles esp for s4. Not much of a knight

8. Twitch is a video streaming of your computer/device/console screen. It just streams your actions on video, on a delay set by you.

Kaw_com okayd this when he first asked to do it.

9. Ive had the pleasure of warring with atropos. He is pretty damn good and seems deserving of this.

10. If someone ever really deserved that award, it is Atro... Or Sir Atro from now on. 

Well deserved my friend 

11. Congratulations to our three new VKs.

Interesting to see that next to a very entertaining forumer two EE ambassadors have been nominated. I do think this is a strong signal.

PS: Even if most people agree on Atropos being one of the best war commanders around, I am sure that his nomination was mostly motivated by his eagerness to help new warriors as well as trying to catch a larger player base by improving the EE system.

12. @cantonese

I didnt do damocles s3 to get a vk. First off it was a LONG time before vks had been selected the first time and for all intents and purposes the award wasnt even been given to anyone any more.

Affer s3 i actually submitted ideas for a damocles spell and it seemed to go nowhere. But i was wrong. Devs still decided to implement a inactive in war spell to punish them. And at s4 schedule with 330 wars in 8 weeks i dont have the manpower, resources nor time to make a new list which goal is already addressed by devs. More even when mod responsibilities are beyond what you can imagine or shows publicly.

Im pretty sure i already said all this in the same thread you complained about this same issue.
    So quit complaining or crying about it.

13. Dont worry magic plat a lot of vk go unnoticed no need for a shinny badge and blue words  i have helped plenty small clans including new gaw players yet i dont need some shinny badge and blue colored name. 

14. I guess droid emojis suck on forum 

15. Congratulations to you all and welcome. =)

16. Congratulations

17. Haven't heard of the first and last, and willy doesn't deserve it IMO :lol:

18. Congratulations guys! well deserved

19. Where's my award, I am known by many ppl on AC with my love songs

20. :lol: Have to prove with a ss :cool: