OSW's Are they dying?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CaptainT_aka_TherisHugeSword, Jul 18, 2012.

1. They are alive but Blazey has made some very good points

2. Lol I'm farming the hell outa stripper club right now I also have about 10 of there allies for sale in anyone is interested

3. Hahaha stop by alpha mate true OSW clan

4. BH was based purely on off-system / stripwars. this is a dying concept and KaW is towards the end of its transition to PvE.

5. WoW! That is a lot of B.S coming out of one's mouth..... @ Sword

6. Lol mr noob sword you are about to get a lessen in osw

7. Lul is he cereal?

8. The reason why we grow, bank, make gold?

To OSW.

9. That is untrue, Oh.

I am a mercenary but I still keep a home clan.

10. @Op,

I'm not sure if you are looking enough.. There are plenty of OSW going around right now..

The legendary iG noobs Family of clans fighting the awesome clan of New Age, PE, and Noor. :lol: Zaft and Wilders_Chili/Judgment is still at it. Res/IS vs Kreuts/BH recently agreed on mutual CF. AHH/OS vs YAFI are still on Osw. CR/Kotfe/TS/WoG are constantly in War with clans or individual kingdoms. Im sure there are more out there, but those are just some of the few well known clans.

Now this may keep going but there will be pressure on all these big War Clans because of T5 coming out soon. EB clans will definitely go ahead and will jump to BC T5 and with all the equipments/enchant out there, a 50% T5 BC eb noob clans will give any of the above War clan a run for their money. Imagine a T5 Bc hammering a T4 build whether Spy/Attk/Hybrid or whatnot build. No pots or t4 towers can stop it...

So there maybe another peace period within Kaw later when every clan EB or War clan will join the race to T5 bc.

11. Eb noobs don't know how to war so for anyone who knows anything about warring will easily pin the t5 nubs

12. "Devs don't like PvP"

Ummmmm. Are you sure?

13. i don't now how many OSW u have been on, but the way u reason out, I beleived u have been in very few or none at all.

Osw is fought not just to pin opponent but by how much you can strip off them to render them useless in the war. Now I dont know how big is the difference in strength bet a T4 to T5 has but going by the stat of a T3 against a T4, how much attack/spy do you think will be successful in 1 unload? U will just proly burn the lower 5 of there pots and will take 4-5 person to pin. That will render a strip useless assuming that the eb clan has 4-5 T5 towers static defense not to mention there basic troops defense equipment/enchants. We call them noob clans because they prefer PVE than PvP, but that doesn't mean all of them do not know some war mechanics. Even a single good War leader in an EB Clan can make a big difference in the war outcome.

14. Nope osw going on now lol

15. Osw are alive and happening for those who want them. The change in drop rate materially affects them though and I suspect many oswarriors will quit when t5 arrives.

They are happy warring and won't want to spend months not warring to be able to compete with those who grow.

Could be a lot less osw in the next 6-12 months I suspect.

16. osw is all we do

17. Yup totally

last pf a dying breed

18. IJacob5, that's just my opinion. Being in constant osws for the most time of my kawing, I see it change and it's not changing towards getting any better. We used to grow off farming, now you have to do ebs. So in order to develop in game we have to stop oswarring. That's PvP being forced into pve IMO.

What was the last update you recall that effected osw positively? Or farming? Only semi-PvP update was the war tourney but again, in order to participate, player/clan has to leave osw for the weekend.

This game started from farming. Pvp at its best. Was only option to grow. It's no longer gold income sufficient.

19. You just need to look for warring clans