OSW!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by B_aGoatSalesman, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Gowd I'm an idiot for posting again but bonehead we lost 1 member 55 to 54. Intermass 65 to 34 before help was called. You're new to this "osw" (using the acronym very lightly it's more like a bunch of unorganized 1v1) so get your facts straight.:)

2. A2E failed a 2B strip on me :|

That's a grade A noob if you can't strip an attack build of 2B. An attack build with nearly no sdp.

3. That was a 14b strip for our small ones, seeing as you are a small one it seemed fitting. So lets burn some brain cells? 14ally down to an 8b ally. Not too bad for tinies;)

4. Whoops I jumped the the  14b to 6b lol sorry. Also I sorry for distracting readers from actual osw that matter. Goodbye

5. Op claims he has a "main" coming.. Yea right tell us another story.. Smh

6. Are you dumb? I'm pretty sure if you hire a 2.6b ally and I have 2.5b when I log in its a fail strip.

Nobody here was stripped. On the other hand, I hear assassin was

7. 55 to 54? May want to do a roster check again. Heres a few names for you. Makosurf, buttcracker, sirseldor, ramrodder, Radhan144,llll_DEBEAU_llll, Assassins-Legend,radhantzz, xXx_BLK-WIDOW_xXx,benjay2002, Chaotic_Bliss,karatekid12345,A2E-SweetCakes-A2E, irish_draken. Thats not to mention A2E-Brittney-A2E is going to reset soon. A2E-Pitbull-A2E has had his spirit broken to the point where he won't even hit back anymore. Straight from his mouth. Heres the SS.[​IMG]

Now if you want me to make a list of people brought in I can...

8. Lol knight you're full of  any subtraction in mp is a win.

9. Naomi this is  don't believe our members for one very important reason. Ill let you figure it out on your own:)

10. Knight FYI look at Naomi's allies. You'd think with her build she'd want higher bfa? We stripped her you little troll dung

11. Lol no need for BFA. No want for BFA.

12. Fair enough lol

13. YOU GOT STRIPPED BY
    [​IMG]

Hey Lady Aradia, guess what, all those 30 some members were here for the B2B Haunt Escape....speaking of which...

14. Blah blah blah killer you suck. Ask Naomi how spy's are suppose to be used. And fix your banner

15. You guys sound butt hurt...

16. The butthurt is strong with me 

17. No further posting Inter Mass. Let them see how "New" we are to OSW.

18. *spies
    *supposed

Anyways, ask jessicarose how it feels to be pinned.She blocked me...

Well,I will give you guys props.

I hereby give the "Wall Warrior" award to Ashes To Embers! Congrats!!

19. You disobeyed a direct order. Assume the "all fours position"!