OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senor_butthurt ..another coward too afraid to post with main that's what's ******* annoying

2. Ouch Mickey... That must hurt ... New Age guy caught again... We are waiting your smart comments and see what fairy tale you will invent again to save face! Meanwhile this is my suggestion! Change your clan name and call it New Age the legendary liars! At least it will sound true

3. Hmm, this looks interesting as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

A nice quote:

"Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern"

4. Butthurt reveal your main and it's clan then I'll show you how annoying I can be

5. Quack quack quack..... Just saying

It's a duck

6. Watch out guys I switched back to YAFi, looks like then NA scrubs went good enough for me.

7. ANYONE else got a problem just show up in my newsfeed 

8. @Toollovesbacon

I have already told you to shut up, what part of that don't you understand? At this point you have upgraded from just annoying to, butt hurt and annoying.

Please stop posting your attention seeking nonsense, because as you can see, everyone is ignoring you except a statless alt that is telling you what everyone else is thinking.. The problem is no one else will say it because everyone else is ignoring you just hoping that you will go away.. It has become so awkward for everyone else to see you post that I thought I need to say something.. :|

Lets move forward and stay on topic this thread is getting good and doesn't need some noob attention seeker like Tool gaying it up...

9. I've only been speaking the truth and with my main you cowardly little weasel ..again post with your main and let me know what clan it's in. I will give you and yours a legendary butthurttin' that KAW hasn't seen before 

10. ^ :roll:

dude just stop..

11. Part of my unconditional TOS will be for you to change your mains name to "KingOfAllButthurt"
    ..your clan will then disband and reform into "The Confederated Butthurt Noob Slaves of BaconTodd"

12. I am going to tell you this as a friend.. Think before you speak and post, do not just say whatever pops into your head. You must learn how your behavior affects those around you. Let's take this to pm and I will try to council you on your behavior.

13. lol your not my friend I don't befriend cowards ..post with main and let's get this over with 

14. Reality check:

You are in some noob clan with a crappy spy account.. Why would anyone be scared of you or even give you attention? :lol:

15. Then reveal your main and it's clan

16. lol I tell u what these "Todd" accts ARE NOT my mains (I lied earlier) ..post with your main and what clan it's in then I'll show you who my main accts are 

17. No, obviously you are too noob to know how this works.

18. and you're too scared

19. if your this much of a coward on an online "game". What kind of low life RL weasel are you?

20. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok the butt hurt lesson of the day is over lets get back on topic.

I will leave you with this thought:

Whats the difference between a statless alt and someone who posts with a small pure spy alt(or can go pure spy quickly)? not much of a difference.. neither of us have anything to lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.