OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another 11 bil ally : Carathan, drop them asap to cover your lies 
    Leader lying to clanmates, not classy 
    So many NA Mbrs has been cheated by their high and mighty TWICC .. Showing undies allies. 

2. Where are u, Twicc / twiccJr ? Need more SS ?
    Not for the faint-hearted tho 

3. lmao MickeyButterfly looks like your ass kissing of Yafi has gone south on you. You have to be the biggest lying coward who plays KAW ..months and months of smack/trash talk and yet zero inc from you.

I think everybody realizes now that all these pro NA statless alts are probably yours.(coward) ...your an idiot Mickey everybody sees through your lame lame game. lol You kiss Yafi ass with your known accts then you smack talk them with your statless alts.

...pathetic

4. @apple ...good job at exposing this sack of lying ****  lol

5. Does kotfe support yafi?, because of my post in support of NA, I was kicked and am currently in all kotfe CA.

6. It's probably because you made a noob comment about SourhernSweatie a couple pages ago.. Making a public comment against a leader of a clan you are part of was dumb

7. Most likely for the fact that you're not supporting you're own clan and posting in a OSW thread which is part of there forum rules not to.

8. Southernsweaty, doesnt follow the rules she created, so why should I? If NA decided to strip her, would it be so bad?Honestly, Twicc could definitely teach her a lesson in sincerity and modesty. He could bring down this petty dictator mod, to the level of us common folk.

9. You guys all support NA, but the proof is in the pudding so to speak. NA war like they OSW, just sit around and get hit, when its over they'll collect their mith and talk about how they played it perfectly! Haha, so delusional...

10. I'm a mod. It's part of my job to post in forums.

And as for stripping me? Have you been living under a rock for the last year? That's already been done before; and yet I'm still here being a "dictator mod" according to you. So how about you stop before you dig yourself an even deeper hole?

And please stay on subject. This isn't about me or how many CA's you're in because you are a genius. This thread is about Yafi and New Age. Let's keep it that way.

11. Lies exposed.... Twicc disappeared.... Trolls and stateless alts vanished... Quite funny

12. Let this thread die already

13. Think it's more likely NA members are making big fools about themselves. Apple tears their lies apart once again.

NA's CR2 and CR3 can't take the heat and adopt the strategy of holding reset bombs, all created by dear Joebiff who owns Joebiff, LordJoe, and his rest bombs litlejoe and litlejoe3. Basically, they joined to be sitting ducks, and the main strategy they hope to use is for us to strip their reset bombs, so that they can reset and claimed they made yafi lose virtual kaw gold. Only thing is, the bombs are merely 50b~60b which can be earned in 2~3 HTEs.

Kudos to NA's CR4, who managed to grow faster than the rest of NA's members despite heavy incomings, by volleying gold from his alts to his main. Alts being insaneindabrain, PRETO_VEIO, RedHotCandy, CR72 (barcode), and CR98 (barcode). This guy is nothing short of amazing, being super active on all for past 2 months and probably beyond. His gold isn't used for stripping at all; in fact he has contributed none. All went to upgrade, to be a better target for spies to steal.

Apparently, CR4 stays for the HTE because it's free seals; he has contributed almost no seals but gained lots from the seals of others via his alts.

14. Truth hurts a bit eh Cyborg?

15. Don't forget, IlIlllIlCYBER___BULLYIlllIllIl is also his alt.

This guy plays in total 7 accounts, and super active on all for about 18 hours everyday. I really wonder how he is able to spend time to play all 7. He probably need to spend near to half hour each regen to finish unloading all on all his devices. Does he even need to work?

No wonder he made the bold claim previously that he can earn 300b a day. 42b earned per account per day seems pretty legit.

16. 42b a day per acct is seriously chump change 

17. ...like really that's 3 HTE a day (without hitting items)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.