OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can any moderator or kaw admin explain why the posts are deleted from the thread?

Why why why.. is it because there is letter D in them? Or its not for weak stomach? Or simply the Truth does hurts?

Hehehehe...

2. New Age's the truth and they say the truth hurts!

3. I missed all the forum fun but something has me wondering. What did white ghost post that had to be deleted?

Mods not doing their jobs? Maybe protecting their members before they get banned too.

4. THE APPLESEEDS ARE ANGRY AND HITTING HARDER THAN EVER.....Someone must be upset! Hahahaha. Too baf they lack intelligence to actually be effective. ):

5. Its interesting how ya__judgment__fi cant find me for 12 hours then i get constant inc. As soon as i switch clans only very few give me inc from ROH and CityOf from You Ask For It.

I gotta say its got me wondering why. If they have my name copied then why does it take so long for them to assassinate me? Why 12 hours to find me? Why if i switch clans can they not find me? It has me confused. At NA it was constant, i switch clans then 12 hours later i get inc, i leave then return 0 inc for another 12 hours, i leave to another clan still no inc. Like i said few in ROH and CityOf give me inc.......its wierd.

6. If i remember correctly from 3rd party app, YAFI isnt to post on here..... :oops:

7. The appleseeds arent as smart as the rest of the yafi members thought eh! Haha

8. Hmmmm that's interesting. So now we can go out of clan to confuse those Roomba then they start sucking. I better test that theory soon

9. What's even more interesting is if you change your name by even one letter (and remain in clan) they also seem to lose you for 12 hours.

Can anyone explain this odd behaviour? :lol:

10. No need to repeat yourself so many times to get your point across

11. Funny, these guys cant take us on. I had inc for a few hours then the appleseeds came back. Yafi you guys are soft!!!

12. Sissy ass girls! Without the appleseeds you all wouldnt be ****! We would pin you all without the appleseeds! Easy peasy!

13. White ghost needs a break lol. I'd expect nothing less then that from a trash player then that :lol:

14. Lmao beer...I've never seen someone so bad at pvp as you. Please tell me your children are at the controls

Roro likes this.
  15.  I'm the judge !
    Sweet dreams white ghost  :lol:

16. Whiteghost silenced yet?

17. You know what makes me laugh is these yafi players tallk all big cuz the appleseeds are still active. The day those appleseeds get shut down we will see how tough u talk.

18. Bump just for shits and giggles, maybe I'll be lucky enough to get some incoming hits but I doubt it

19. Good luck to both!

20. Osw update.

This just in, my contacts floating around have just advised that yafi is now taking orders grom zaft. The command is grow! Looks like yafi never stop with the propaganda. It all makes sense now. Thats why we only get inc from the appleseeds! Ding ding.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.