osw with you gone and done it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by balto574, May 28, 2014.

1. Well areek, way to be decisive!

2. If you knew me you would already have restated that cause idk wtf desicive mean

3. Lmfao so if i knew you, i would have already restated that cause knowing you i would know you don't understand a lot of words?

4. Areek isn't lying he really doesn't know :lol:

5. That's what I'm trying to say like if you stated that these days single men consider themselves internet thugs and think cause they have 7 figure attack stats in a game that they are the smartest/ biggest/ coolest/ funniest person ever....then id undsrstand

6. Inc completely stopped

7. Lmao the alliance owner ran :lol:

8. Bump so people will understand why there is about to be a thread requesting cf to balto's brigade.

9. Only two dying clans are left fighting us

10. This is the worst thread I've ever read. Poor grammar, no info on what the osw is about. Seems like the ramblings of a lost nooblet

11. Look at the mental illness and dyltone thread that is the one where one clan requests cf in

12. Grammar can be hard to learn cook, what if someone had dyslexia? How would you know?
    Don't call someone out on something totally irrelevant and what may be impossible for them to do.
    Also get your silly noob arse out of here, k fanks.

13. The thread had poor grammar because the opposing clans name had poor grammar

14. I don't understand are you a alt?

15. You posted on your 573 instead of the 574 op balto

16. lmao balto and skinny r both statless noobs my alt destroys balto and skinny dropped build cuz was bn farmed and got scared so now he just acts tough bullyin noobs funny funny **** here made me laugh

17. Nelsonator. You stupid nobody noob. You have no idea what you're taking about. I planned to drop my build right from the start.

Check the dates noob. You just butthurt I farmed the daylights out of you is all. Idiot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Don't worry though nesonlator. I have a lot if gold stored away. When the time suits me I will it's some huge allies and I will be in your hitting range. Then I will make you a farm again whiner