osw with you gone and done it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by balto574, May 28, 2014.

1. Stewie it seems your wrong someone did post in support of this

2. Again they keep trying to declare system war what's wrong with these people?

3. Offered to fight for you is what I believe I said.

4. Balto sit down

5. LOL ZachGhost :D

6. @Ty. Now thats a post. Quality

7. Isn't ty proven to be all talk?

8.  maybe if you spent lest time talking **** and more time growing you could be in my range and decide for yourself. I'm not impartial to dropping building on an account tho. You just haven't irritated me enough yet.

9. For your info bud, almost all newborns have their ass slapped upon birth. You don't need to breath in the womb as it's all liquid in there.

The slap on the ass is to make the baby cry, which makes it breathe. As they suck in air to cry the abiotic fluid unsticks from the lungs and then they can breath.

and it happens to everyone.

10. Amniotic*

11. #RuiningTheFun

12. Panda, they haven't smacked babies asses in years mate

13. They still do it bud. Lmao. Its the fastest way to get a baby to breath

14. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thiiiis

15. Lol google it bro, i just had a kid 6 months ago and when no one smacked his ass i asked why, thinking it needed to be done.. Doc explained it was an outdated practice and no longer done.

16. What they do now? Bet almost everyone here had their ass slapped to breath. Ik i have. But congrats on the little one

17. Thanks mate, they just put a nose sucker in his nostrils to initiate breathing

18. Way off topic this thread is jot about whether or not baby's still get slapped on the ass to breath. W

19. Yeah 8 months ago when my niece was born I asked they said they don't do it anymore.