OSW with a scoreboard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllOIIlGIllIRlIlllEIllIlSIlllI, May 14, 2013.

1. There seem to be a lot of people posting without reading...

2. Why do you think that Bedlamite?

3. So at this point I'll say for the third or fourth time, this is an idea to reclaim the system war mechanic by making it more like osw rather than an attempt to replace osw

4. Huh.. That actually sounds fair to me. I should go and read the post.
    My apologies for being arrogant

5. No apologies necessary. I feel the title has led people to post without reading in defense of osw, while my intention is to make system wars a more public alternative osw for those who choose. It may be titled in a way that send people on a rant, and that us my fault.

6. *is. I could claim spelling assist again there, but that was probably my fat thumb...

7. Basically, my thinking behind this is that wars shouldn't be plunder races or turtle fights, which is what the timers promote. Wars should also have the ability for alliances and families to fully take part. By expanding the system war format to indefinite time and allowing clans to join the fight publicly, I think system wars could be reborn in a fun and exciting way. Nothing will ever stop you from oswing, I just wanted to promote an idea that could both revive the system war mechanic and provide an alternative method for conflict resolution.

8. It would be good that individuals can leave the war and they get listed on a retiree page. They would also have the opportunity to explain in 144 characters why they left or want a ceasefire. And if you leave 5 Osw you get a badge, Or a shield with a chicken on it.

9. No support. Just do an osw. Gosh. Why record it? Strip recording would be amazing. But otherwise, **** this idea. I like where your head is at though

10. But that's just it, through this you could have a massive war where say a 10 t strip does get recorded. The whole point is that by expanding the system war, it would provide a public alternative (not replacement) to osw where bragging rights are obvious and all of kaw can be awed by your clan/alliances badassness.

11. Meh. Do what you want. Idc about the devs actions any more.

12. I think this would be entertaining :D

13. Suggestion though that it updates every 24 hours so you can't easily spot strips

14. Support

15. Yes. I have the reduced updates thing on one of the earlier pages.

16. Love the idea of a multi clan war,
    Would like to see a 4 clan battle royale still.
    Would give oppotunities to come up with new strategys and new way of playing.

17. K good u should edit it on PC :)

18. Yeah, I started this at work on my phone. I'll try to find some time to edit with the additional tweaks that the discussion spawned when I get some free time.

19. Well... to make strips recorded, it would, in theory, be possible to implement EE's ally system. In EE's you cant buy, or have allies bought, during war.

However, it would be made so that other side can buy allies from opponent, but no outside.

Not saying this is a good idea, just a way to record strips from "secret banks".

Everyone is gonna hate on this idea lmao.