OSW with a scoreboard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllOIIlGIllIRlIlllEIllIlSIlllI, May 14, 2013.

1. If you want to fight your wars on walls, in pms, and on the forums fine. This is a way to take big wars to a scoreboard.

2. Cyn you don't have to use it... It's a choice if u want to make your war measured so the public can see then go right ahead. If not then leave it how it used to be and don't use it. I do agree that plunder has nothing to do with OSW.

3. Track successful actions and gold earned. Just like normal system wars. Strips going to blow up actions and gold earned. And give me some god damn rewards for gettin ppl naked and broke  I want other equipment and mith earning options. Ebs suck. EE wars suck even more.

4. Sure we can ignore them. Until there's a reward system put in to place to make it necessity and earn the Devs more money. Sure we can still ignore it. But then be at a disadvantage yet again when a true osw erupts and the other side has reaped the reward of this new system OP is proposing.

Have we learned NOTHING from the past of this game? (/).-)

5. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose
    "off-system war"?

iChaos

6. Kind of a system war in a way but support

7. This would be a grate war system grate Idea op. full support on this idea

8. One other minor thing I'd change is the accept war bs. If a clan declares war on you, you can't politely decline. You either have to give them the pleasure of surrendering, or beat them.

9. Like that idea too bed

10. SUPPORT! lets do wars like they were supposed to be, Bloodfests :evil:

11. !? Wth is that random crap that appeared in the bb code!? The ***

12. Kinda defeats the purpose of being "off system"... Also defeats the purpose of the wars. Many people use secret banks and such, have hidden allies who help in strips, etc... Don't need to make it "official"... Sometimes a clan can take more strips, and some can take less, more strips doesn't mean that clan is winning, and definitely doesn't mean they're less likely to wave the white flag

13. Again, for those or reading the whole thing, not a replacement or osw, but an improvement to the system war structure.

14. *not to replace the first or in that last one. F spelling 'assist'

15. This idea has been suggested before..
    Who cares about scoreboard? The idea of osw is to demoralise your opponent. Just fight, and fight. Don't care who's winning. Just fight.

16. Also, I agree with MUR

17. This is retarded. The point of OSW is not to earn the most plunder, it's to kill the other guy's troops