osw tournament! whos the best?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by amosburrell, Nov 7, 2013.

1. :shocked: Inc 4/4 sct 0/1 stl from OP. :lol:

You mad bruh? :roll:

Please tell me you were just hitting me from unloading on a EB or I'll die of laughter. :lol:

Try that again at full :twisted: but careful your clan has a no farming rule. :eek:

2. whats osw?? farm me

3. you just invented a new type of war op :shock: what will you call this contraption? I think you should call it dirty system wars :)

oh wait that already exists :|

4. @boba, while we are on opposite sides of an osw I must agree with you.

Perhaps once this is over we could meet up and demonstrate to the op and his clan what an osw is all about.

Perhaps then he might understand the flaws in his logic.

5. Man, poor op makes a suggestion then gets trolled.
    @Op: unlike the trolls here, I do like your idea; however, since OSW is done in a non-conformist way I doubt that OSW clans would participate in a system that logs details. This log would expose people's propaganda. Propaganda is typically used by both sides(except mine) as a tool of deception to portray a certain image.

Although the system would be great to see how much was actually stripped off someone, I think think it would require a huge code block that wouldn't be justified by the infrequency of its use.

Anyways OP, good luck in future threads.

6. I want what he's smoking.

7. This event wouldn't work out anyway, you know how many of the OSW clans are in an actual OSW? Almost all of them. For this to work it would mean they need to take time off from hitting these opponents just to participate in this event, which I doubt any clan will do.

8. I agree dumb idea as there are already wars going on. As to your question about how else to decide winner?
    Well when people are stripped, most of the time we know how much was stripped, not exactly how much they lost before waking up or getting on, but for the most part an estimate. Also, people that quit or reset would lose points for their clan, whoever loses the most, has most runners, and most resets loses.
    Crappy idea, nobody would agree to it. Just my thoughts of how it could work without a system war.

9. Hmmm that sounds like a good idea nice thread

10. OSW- Defined as Off System War, normally fought between clans, includes stripping, trash talk, pot burning, etc. NONE of which is integrated with the War system in KaW

System War- A war between two clans that can contain stripping and trashtalk, length is determined by the two sides, rules of engagement are also. DIRECTLY involved with the way ATA made KaW wars to be

11. In other words- the way you worded your idea sucks- Off System System War? No. Plus- as stated before- KaWs' war system cant track stripped gold properly- say you stripped someone of a T, well overall the only plunder that would show would be the steal profit.

Instead of doing this just host like the Red and Blue even going on I believe this weekend. Much better thought out idea.

12. the idea of osw is to destroy the others willingness to fight and whoever lasts the longest wins. you cant set a time limit because of that 1 reason although a good idea might be a tournament of osw or a free for all and whoever lasts will win

13. although depending on how many join in the tournament idea it would take months to a full year to finish, or maybe even longer

14. I understand OP's point of view

But i dont agree with it

15. You don't need a tournament for that. You need a history lesson. Best osw clan ever, is YAFI.

16. Yo dawg I heard you like system wars. So I took your off system war and put a system on it

17. Bump for stupidity.

OmegaLSA

18. I lol's at cynder's post

19. Maybe the winner can be decided by who strips the op first.