OSW Observations in general

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BooooYa, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Thanks for comment.

1. Entirely possible. Zaft is outnumbered clan for clan I believe and RCA may be odd man out. Assumption we are weak or ineffective is incorrect but leadership can't always get it right.
    2. Same point as above. And Chatting here doesn't limit my hitting. That argument has been said before and has never made any sense. I'm currently regenning from running a fb of attacks on my target so how is discussing OSW tactics a detriment to hitting?

We aren't waiting to be hit. If you read up you'd see I already said that.

There will always something like moths or new EBs to chase. Imo you either war or chase. You hit or you find ways to avoid it. Again thats a general observation I've seen in this war and AGAIN it applies to a lot of players not just my opponents.

2. I get hit loads. Rarely go more than two hours, if that, without incoming. I do a lot of proactive hitting. 

3. I'm actually surprised that my ADP and ENORMOUS BFA don't sure them off 

4. I get a few inc spy actions, mostly returns, but i NEVER get any att inc.

Not that im significant in any way, just sayin'.

Im sure opposing hansels and a few medium att builds can dig through they news and see inc att's from me.

I like it when they see my name.

5. I get some inc from zaft eclipse. I have respect for the zaft members who dont feel a need to talk crap. They know who they are.

War on Apocalypse!
    ✯☠CƦ/KøTҒE/ ŦṨ/ ₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ☠✯

6. I do like your second point. Especialy fightting bigger opponents, they act very high and mightty when you fail. But at least you are hitting

7. My comment is no way towards the war, it's from my experiences as well

8. Maybe... you're not hitting enough. Or, possibly you're just not that important and/or can't pin people as well as you should be a able too. :mrgreen:

9. No Rulez does what you're referring to - all their attack builds avoid hitting attack builds. Instead, they head right to the bottom of the roster and choose only hansels to attack. Fierce warriors that bunch 

10. @apple from my experiences zaft do that too

11. @greatness. I'm sure I'm insignificant target but I'm damn sure hitting enough (and successfully) by most OSW standards.

I'm not a machine as have a job and family time but I still get 300 success hits outgoing in a week on attack builds. More if its slow days at work .

12. Forget that response @greatness unless that tiny build is your main. Gotta start doing my research before responding 