OSW -LLC- VS LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LLC_CaC_LCP, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Jas, many of there main members ran to their subclan.

2. Make a list of war runners. Strike after war.

3. Jas, CF and call them war runners! LMFAO! That's not the way LSA works.

4. Because they don't have the time to war... Don't disturb them... Some came back from the sub clan! I came back.
    Don't you have enough targets? We are still more or less 50 in LLC... So stop these coward behavior

5. We are out for blood and we apply tactics of our choosing at a time of our choosing. Stop crying if they dont want to get hit they dont gotta be there. We are the noob clan that is dead..... remember.... now your clan is dead.

6. TryTalkinNormal

7. By dividing your forces you only make yourselves weaker.

8. Shut up and start fighting. Follow us to werever we fire at. You all couldnt even stop me by myself.

9. LOL tell me about tactics after a month from now. Shut up and start fighting.

10. We are dead remember. Shut up and make us dead.

11. Attacking a clans sub clan is normal.

12. Yes good war tactics.. I would like to know who is the war leader or if you are all stupid people who just love to disturb peaceful clans... Our clan isn't new, it is made of friends... So it won't be destroyed... Hit us, farm us, strip us but you won't have our clan.. You talk about "dead clan"? Good luck, for the moment it doesn't really work, I came back only for you

13. Lol what?

14. Yes it would be better for everyone in the game (and not only in it) if you were dead Maybe you would be more friendly than now? (it isn't difficult)

15. Hi, I'll be your LSA Commander for the remainder of our fun. Please keep arms and legs inside the ride at all times, and enjoy your OSW experience. SS's will be sold afterwards as keepsakes to those who want them.

OmegaLSA

16. Haaahaaaahaaaahaaaa

Read my wall. You guys said we dead.... when it was me against yall cuz you cant allow 1 v 1. Shut up.

17. Ahahah, i am waiting for you... Hit target at your size... Use your mains if you want but LCP isn't involved in the conflict.. Let them in peace..

18. Yall can stay friends if ya want. You can start a marching band. Either way this is a beatdown. No respect given.

19. Im done hearing your requests. I will see you soon ;)

20. "Shut up"? No, it isn't possible... You are just a coward... You started with a 1v1 at the beginning yes but Impervious farmed our member... We help our members... Our clan is made of friends, i invite you to come when all will be finished  but for the moment don't hit peaceful LCP's members