OSW -LLC- VS LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LLC_CaC_LCP, Jun 9, 2013.

1. I love how you say that CaC, since we haven't received one successful action from you or any of your clanmates 

2. There you go. Also, don't overuse colors. Only mods/ex-mods get away with that.

3. Is that Latin or what

4. This thread is so awesome my mind is even more blown now than when I saw this picture

[​IMG]

5. What are you talking about iguy(I definitely won't be calling you master )?

Why would you even tell someone that?

6. Who's winning lol

7. Cowards ??!! You are funny. I 1v1 alkabag then him gimber and svladec watever his name is and you all against me, then me vs your whole clan and now LSA vs all your peeps.... and we are cowards ?? Like i said on your wall your intelligence is as bad as your fighting skills and we gonna show you wats up.

8. Correction. I posted owner wall not u.

9. Sire8. Wow. What is happening in that pic  my head hurts 

10. LSA are cowards... You start an osw against us, ok... We won't discuss about the reasobs because a discussion has already been made BUT why do you hit our sub-clan?!!! They didn't even heard about you (like a lot of players in the game I think)... They didn't even touch you and you, cowards, you farm them instead of attacking people of your size? You're looking for opponents? I am here, stop farming new players

11. Arrik, Les chats perches is still part of LLC, and many of your members from the main clan ran there because they are trying to hide. So learn the facts, and hush up.

12. That is pretty low. Unless its clear they are funneling funds to main or hitting that should be a cf zone.

13. Hahahaha looks like lsa is getting to them.

Jas, thats low? Its osw bud, you hit family and alliance alike.

14. Remember LLC are not a OSW clan, Subclan will be full of completely new and in-experienced people.

15. It's not an OSW Subclan where all members set out to fight.

16. Some people haven't the time to war, they don't want it, don't make them waste their time for such boring things  These are cowards way to fight : farm the sub clan You want "fun"? You want targets? Only fight against targets of your size! Don't touch a peaceful clan

17. So.... they can gang up on me and then run to freedom ?? Dude this IS personal not a gentlemen's club.

18. Label them as war runners then.