OSW List for 2015

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lIlIllEIlIIXllIIlOIDIlUIIlS-, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Oh no, now they have the fanboys drinking the koolaid too.

2. Currently TIMDAFREAK and his midget army are in osw with some fat jolly green Giants. We are showing them and all my ex high school gfs that size don't matter.

FITE HARD NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY LAUGH 

3. Maybe Apoc will implement a different strategy.:) do you think Zaft is dead?:) I don't think so.:) but let me tell you this. I was kicked out of Chaos Reborn maybe once or twice for farming and/or other matters. I tried to join Fury, and they were a bunch of good people. But you know, I begged myself back into CR. I like the family. In a taptap game where you only have time to post forums while you're takin a . You value the friendship and the care your clanmates give you. Like I said, we're leading in this game, but we're not complacent.

4. Small corrections
    New Age vs YAFI & ZAFT

5. Numbers are not everything. Invictus is probably the largest alliance (numbers wise). At least at the start of their osw they were. They have a crap load of runners, so numbers aren't as large on their side. Nevertheless, apoc are seasoned vets. They've fought osw after osw and keep truckin along. They fought when it was just Kotfe cr ts hit and wog. The difference is, they didn't lose vets when gaining numbers. They kept their old rosters but added in some great talent. I've seen quite a few of my friends join Kotfe the past few months.

6. Officially I guess you are right. But NA is irrelevant to ZAFT right now. NA are great fighters, but anyone is stupid to assume they would take priority of a much larger apoc. That is why I didn't list them. It's pretty much a Cold War lol.

7. I think its the other way around :lol:

8. NA,IDD vs Yafails family aka los
    IDD vs kings family , aka ( the queens)

9. All the cowards comes out to play when the Tiger is chained. :lol:

10. No.... It really isn't 

11. Yes it really is, ... Only actives jumped ship. But you already knew that.

12. Carnage, see black hand is boosting their numbers by taking in runners from awp :lol:

13. Lol I see all the facts are backwards 

14. Pup devil and russian spy are just muppets.

That being said, all current osw r lame. No strips, no hits, just cheap talk.

15. Lol at the smart guy who said awp is in an osw much less actually winning, all you have to do is look at clan rosters, their ally less, potless, self admitted barely active accounts to see the truth. Only help that was asked from anyone was awp asking for help to finish the hte they just did. As well as borrowing gaw members to fill up their ranks whenever their original members bail out on them

16. Barley active? Kinda hypocritical coming from you.

17. yes it really is

18. Backup? What is it like 3 clan vs 1? And your whooping their asses? Sure ... Sure

19. Salty, you aren't even relevant. Your biggest accomplishment on kaw is fb fails on random people. You aren't in any of these wars, so how would you know the strips? I assure you strips are happening in my osw. Actually do something besides trash talk, chump.

20. Don't get too mad bro 