Osw between wicked fate and dog people thing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LT_LegendaryManiac_LT, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Sledge, if you are not in your home clan are you mercing or helping a friend out?

2. I joined before the start of the war, so I'm not a merc. Also, I have no idea who these guys are except donut. Saw him somewhere else.

3. Same here Balto I'm not looking for trouble just joined before war and yes I only know sledge I'm warring and leaving

4. I will be joining the wicked fate because they are losing

5. Sledge this isn't my home clan either. if it was you guys would get analy raped

6. Doubt it.

7. We know who the guests are dont worry donut sledge and all other guests you will not recieve inc after war only the punks who started it will recieve inc

8. Where's your home

9. Fair enough. I'm cutting off outside contact of the clan til I wimp out and leave or this war ends before something else starts.

10. No one cares

11. We know carnage

12. So... Basically this is just a, primarily, Merc vs Merc boring SW. Yeah. Totally deserves forum attention.

13. No after wards it's an osw

14. You each must have so many moles... Recruiting guests from WC isn't a good idea.

15. We didnt recruit from wc we used some connections and the people we got did the same

16.  ok someone needs to explain to these idiots...... A merc is anyone in a clan to war/eb/EE mainly back in the day to win system wars.... A merc can have a home clan if you join a damn clan before war start your still a damn merc in my book most mercs are free of the osw after the merc war is over but can partake in the osw if theyed like..... Mercs are just to do the heavy lifting so if you'd kindly sledge go back to your eb clan and avoid another system war (because you have no idea what your doing) you should be just fine 

~~SJ for the win 

17. You're on a system war ATM. Not a osw...

18.  correct! I think this thread was starring that the actual clan members (which I'm just a merc) are going to insue an osw after the system war ends my post ️️ was for sledge where he stated (he joined before the start so he's not a merc) lol