OSW between BCK and SFA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tigerman300, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Ya'll are kids what else is there to say. Tiger you need to pm me and smurf if you believe I wasn't given all the facts. I was told by him and his wife what was going on. SO you best fill me in Brotha.

On another note. Tiger has no obligation to this clan is he doesn't want to be apart of it. He comes and goes freely as he wishes. Its what mercs do.

And no not all clan founders own there clans because I own a clan that was founded by someone else who comes in once a week to checks in on and me and see if i or the clan needs help at all.

2. Dafydd69 I asked you nicely to get off this thread and now I'm Telling you to get off

3. I'm not giving complaints about being hit I'm just not going to retun fire

4. Tiger, do yourself a favor. Lock thread!

5. Just an update... if SFA cf's on BCK, I'll be taking over where they left off, due to the idiocy this clan has shown on the forums. That is all.

6. I'm not afraid of a bad name but the thing is I didn't know facts till after I made this thread.

7. @superman is that really necessary? Its a noob clan, what do you expect noobs to be like on forums?

8. Next person that try's to derail this will be farmed by me who wants to test me? :twisted:

9. Who else likes apple's?

10. Lol I got my bets on SFA they will obliterate BCK

11. All types of apples... apple pie, apple strudel, apple tarts, apple juice. O yeah hot apple cider...mmmmmmm

12. A whole clan vs one player? Maybe you should ask them to be nice to me :?

13. O hey Superman.... how goes it?.... u like apples also?.... Balto dosent.... shhhh don't let him hear me.

14. SFA will kick your ass

15. Intresting lol didnt even notice they had Osw going on and hit on some of bck members lol... Stupid me

16. Tate that's it I warned you and have someone who tried to defend you a few warning hits but now you've pissed me off

17. Some people are just so rude

18. Some people just want to watch the world burn..

19. SFA has a member and stat advantage that is off the charts.