OSW between BCK and SFA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tigerman300, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Dafydd69 please stop posting on this thread I don't wish to have smart comments after I have said something that I mean. Doom 123 founders pay for clans doesn't mean they have to run them

2. Daf69 please get off this thread

3. I don't get how people are giving tiger crap. He is a merc. Yes he founded this clan. But it died I brought back to life and he comes in frequently to help out. He gets hit in this osw just the same. Much respect for being loyal and getting hit in an osw u didn't start and my stubborn ass won't fold to tiger

4. To clarify things, through this war SFA is simply protecting their member’s interests. Why should a SFA member be allowed to be threatened? Why should a SFA member be allowed to be ganged up on by 4 others? Simply enough it will not be tolerated, I don’t care who you are or what your rational is.

I really hate to **** on your parade, but tiger was in your clan for a total of one hour today. He left shortly after receiving hits from us. Huh, some loyalty! The only thing that tiger has in fact done so far is contradict himself on numerous occasions and make himself look like a fool.

If you truly were loyal to your clan, you would stand beside them and fight against what you think is unjust. Not cry to the forum community and run away with your tail in between your legs after a handful of inc’s.

5. What the ****

6. Nyor right look at allclans. ALl founders run their clas in someway shape or form, you? No ou sod it off becauseit doed then left shortly after takinginc from sfa, ive been talking to sfa mainl bosg tweety and a few others, your clan starte t by thrratening others just as boss said wh whoukd they taketheir memers being threatened lightl if t cas e their wouldntbeanycf talkstill atleastday 5

7. Hit me if you want but I left for an equipment eb.I will wall you so you have a link

8. Left for an equipment eb in the midst of an osw? Once again expressing your "loyalty" to your clan.

9. I do believe BCK can hold its own with out me

10. Well they've obviously done a great job of getting the clan back on its feet since you've left

11. Na tigerkitten your clan dont need you they need a miracle as sfa are going to destroy them an probably you for bein a Muppet.

Support Sfa 0G AlLiAnCe

12. We may get destroyed but still won't back down. Tbh the size of u guys should have crushed us already but we still stand and are returning hits and not backing down to u wether bigger or not. Sorry folding and running is not my forte

13. Glad to see a noob clan stands against ur forces and keeps going instead of running. Doesn't say much for u guys at all if a good running clan and alliance hit u now does it 

14. Support to SFA!
    ༺Ṩ̸ṱαřƒŁ∊∊Ŧ Ғaṃ̸įŁÿ༻ ✯ ༺ҜʘϮʄع✯☠✯∆ᏝᏝĭ∆Ɲʗع ✯ ∇IS ҒIDΣLITΔSQUΣ ✯ ༺₣λŁŁE₦ ₣λṂ̸łŁ¥༺

15. Haha ya support to a huge clan that can't crush a noob clan in a dayu guys are sooo awesome lmfaodamn hope u catch my sarcasm in print thank god for emoji

16. @Smurfin_you Yes, we should have crushed you, but sadly half of our roster cannot even hit the majority of your clan due to you being too small.

17. SFA obviously had a good reason...

18. was never rude lol :lol: