osw alliance and clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bubbelgum, Oct 5, 2014.

1. No he just winks

2. Nobody is as amazing as the SUN EMPIRE!

3. Zaft isn't wdgaf hey are just asked together with them like "we get your back if you have ours"bit they are still somewhat separate

4. Zaft has the largest single "clan family". WDGAF has the most "osw clans" in it's alliance. Apoc is an alliance of several war clan families. Yet smaller then both

Uc is currently acting as apart of RCA (formerly the other way around). It's numbers range (based on counting subs and feeders and such) from as many fighters as apoc but as many members as zaft and WDGAF. Under RCA and res leadership it has a giant potential and it no longer suffers from all those eb clans having say.

The ex og clans could pack a punch. Organize them you have the smallest, but most experienced of the five powers. And each one has different ties to clans in the other powers. Of them WAR is probably one of the best clans on the game. As a stand alone clan family it's half the size of apoc and just as reputable

That lists all the big guys really

5. I think you're an idiot

6. ՊαցΐςֆթαηΚ฿αηΚ匚ㄥ丹れ丹下丹爪工ㄥㄚ

7. also Yafi, zaft, apoc and WDGAF

8. Me. I'm the best in osw

9. Was MSB really just listed?

Y'all may be a war clan, but far from the best.

10. He also listed his family Pup. Which Clan A family and alliance is a respectable one.

11. Big clans aren't scared to fight cuz they always outnumber others.

12. I agree with northlane even though he said I was cancer yesterday. Zaft and other big osw alliances have so many numbers, it is impossible to win. Just because you can't win doesn't mean you can lose :p. If you never admit defeat and never ask for a CF, it is also impossible to lose. Never give up.

13. You don't have to admit defeat. Everyone can see when you are losing. It's pretty obvious. Not being able to admit it is a character flaw.

14. Apoc 

15. Pink pony merc republic.

16. In my completely unbiased opinion, I would say apocalypse are the greatest alliance out there at the moment 

17. WIll be moving list to separate thread as a better reference :)

18. I think New World Order is a RP clan

19. Controversial :lol:
    RP osw clan?