osw alliance and clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bubbelgum, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Umbrella corporation is no more.

2. I'm in the Midget Kingdom OSW Alliance and TimDaFreak is our Midget King.

3. Alliances:
    Zaft biggest osw alliance, only zaft clans.
    WDGAF many clans. Anyone know witch once?
    Yafi alliance to. Anyone know witch once?

Clans:
    Kotfe awakening.

Cant find:
    Blade of sapphire
    Warriors cats
    Apoc
    _RCA_Alliance
    OG

If anyone have more info about the above or any other osw clan it will be nice to post the info in this tread.

Do you know any other alliance or clan do post here. If you have the story about it that be great.

4. I think UC still exists but a lot of clans left

5. Bubblegum spelled your name wrong and it's Which not witch

6. Well good to have you as autocorrect then DirtyLarry. Im not to good with english but trying my best.
    Is there any underdog in osw atm?

7. New Age is, on the surface, an underdog to YAFI currently.. But it's hard to tell with those two clans they are both very good and it's difficult to gauge their actually strength.. For them it's more than just judging their roster superficially

8. Thought yafi was a alliance? New age is a clan.

9. Read their thread in AT noob

10. Noob. Yes im a noob in this game but played other games before so lets hope i learn fast. Reading but damn that tread is along one.

11. Everyone has played other games

12. Search function in forums for alliances will bring up previous threads about this. You might want to start there OP. Many detailed posts.

13. Apoc family durh

14. Apoc alliance is the best duh 

15. No we aren't an alliance

16. Zaft may be one of the biggest families , but they are not the best oswers by far 

17. I think op was drop kicked at birth

18. Wink. I'm gonna guess that you're idea of the best is who taps the button the most? Yeah?

In reality the best are those that have the networking,funds,reputation and tenacity to name but a few traits needed to become 'the best at osw.