Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. I could like grab a bag of popcorn and watch this lol it's like a soap opera "KaW addition"

2. Ugh, that was meant for purr -__-

3. Ok, what that pointed to was also funny  so, it points to both comments above it lol.

4. Hey RPL member. How bout you stop talking on this thread and go help your clan against BAM and some iG members. Whose more a coward. One that fights? Maybe one that Runs for osw ? Hmm or maybe the one who knows about it but never went to help their fam. Go take a look in your mirror. Also get a piece of paper. Then write coward backwards. Then raise up in front of you facing the mirror. Ahh now you got it 

5. They aren't warring. :eyeroll:

6. #yewdiditwrong :roll:

7. Badass dont you ever bad mouth toxic.

8. I noticed. Haven't done that one in a while.

9. I like that guy. He laughed at meh joke kinda

10. Balto, let me handle this one.

First, maybe you should learn your facts badass. I have made seals with RPL leaders since before the osw. So, I did not go back for it. Plus, I have told Bella I would not get involved because I know her way to much and there's other reasons but I'm not going to put them in forums for all of kaw to see them. So why don't you shut your big mouth .

11. What are you gonna do balto, fail hit me? No just sit there and you're gonna take it .

12. Ok toxic Ill let you handle him he's not worth my Time.

13. Toxic terrible excuse. You fight for your family no matter what. You don't deserve to
    Wear a clan tag . Eb warrior you are .

14. Anybody like popcorn because this soap opera is getting good and a bit feisty

15. Stay on topic you cats! Or lovely....will feed you

CAKE[/i]

16. Well damn it....I'm a hypocrite :lol:

17. I want popcorn D: